Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2 days on and 2 days off training?

Tiasleki

has anyone tried the two day on and two day off weight lifting training strategy?
let's say I work out on Monday and tuesday. then I take Wednesday and Thursday off. and then work out again on Friday and Saturday
would this be advantageous to help with recovery or would I be better off training more every other day? I am currently doing about 20 to 22 sets per session

well that is what split training is for

the ideal situation is you train a body part, and while it is resting you work another body part, etc.

certain muscles like calves and abs you can train daily no problem. but if you train your shoulders and work them out 2 days on and 2 off it is too much

has anyone tried the two day on and two day off weight lifting training strategy?
let's say I work out on Monday and tuesday. then I take Wednesday and Thursday off. and then work out again on Friday and Saturday
would this be advantageous to help with recovery or would I be better off training more every other day? I am currently doing about 20 to 22 sets per session
you can do 2 on 2 off but i prefer to do 5 on 2 off

I typically train 4-5x per week total. I take 1 day off on the weekend and one mid week usually

you can change it up bro...do 2on and 2off for a month. then do eod for a month