Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

do you ever take 3 days off from the gym grind?

Remasn

I was talking to a friend of mine who is a big-time athlete and he said to never take more than two days off from the gym because if you do you will rapidly lose your conditioning and could lose a lot of strength in a short amount of time
do you agree with this and do you usually take three days off from the gym or do you like to go at most 2 days off

i went years never taking more than a week off. building consistency and muscle memory is true. but your body does need breaks. atleast do deloads

I was talking to a friend of mine who is a big-time athlete and he said to never take more than two days off from the gym because if you do you will rapidly lose your conditioning and could lose a lot of strength in a short amount of time
do you agree with this and do you usually take three days off from the gym or do you like to go at most 2 days off
i never take off more than 1 day per week, always train more

s
sometimes the rest is needed bro so yes is the answer

I don't actively take time off from the gym but sometimes life gets in the way and I may only get a few workouts in that week, I actually notice when I come back the next week and return to a normal routine of 4-5 days/week that I often break through a plateau in terms of development. Especially if I prioritize a specific body part coming back after the rest period.

Hi all. I'm new here. Two weeks ago I started going to the gym. I need to lose about 23-25kg. I would like to know from you whether it is worth sticking to a diet if I go to the gym?