Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is 4 days on and 2 days off a good workout strategy?

Ceusi31

I'm curious on how you approach weight training. let's say I'm doing a 4-day split where I'm hitting two different muscle groups per day and eight total
would I be better doing for straight days of workouts and then taking two days off. or should I do two days on and then take one day off that way?

the problem is you tend to hit the same muscles overlapped without more breaks. it could work only if you train at 40-60% max

I'm curious on how you approach weight training. let's say I'm doing a 4-day split where I'm hitting two different muscle groups per day and eight total
would I be better doing for straight days of workouts and then taking two days off. or should I do two days on and then take one day off that way?
you need 5 day split where you only have limited time off

more training is better NOT less

That would work. Just have to make it fit your schedule and lifestyle

you need a day off after two days of hard training I can tell you that
but you try that and let us know

usually guys will go between a 3 and a 5 day split but they'll take breaks when needed.
they won't plan it

listen to your body. If you need a break then take a break. If you don't then work out the next day

sometimes our bodies can get away with a lot more if you're getting good quality sleep at night
are you getting at least 8 hours?

I like to do two days of Hardcore training working opposite muscles. Then I take a day off and then I rinse and repeat same strategy

I plan on training every single day. If my body doesn't feel like going that day I do a very light workout. Keep it simple

you'll get a thousand different answers to this question. The truth is only you can answer this by trying different training strategies