Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

3 day fasting once a month vs. alternate day fasting for 1 week a month?

Verihe28

I have a pretty simple question and wanted some opinions
I’ve been learning a lot about fasting and I have a question on what would be more effective overall when it comes to all the benefits of fasting if you had to choose between three day fasting once a month or alternate day fasting for one week per month?

I have a pretty simple question and wanted some opinions
I’ve been learning a lot about fasting and I have a question on what would be more effective overall when it comes to all the benefits of fasting if you had to choose between three day fasting once a month or alternate day fasting for one week per month?
I would take the whole 3 days fasting so you can clean up the system
most health benefits of fasting is after 48 hours

a lot of fasting benefits don't start to kick in till after 20 to 30 hours
and a lot of those same benefits keep improving such as autophagy, hgh boost, for example or blood glucose effects
so it's good to do a longer prolong fast here and there

they are both beneficial in their own ways alternate day fasting is a great way to also do a lot of good things in the body since you are fasting for about 30 to 36 hours when you do that

makes in both of them you can try alternate day fasting for like a week straight and see how you do

I wouldn't do just three days
I would push it to 4-5 days that's more effective

I've gotten good benefits from one or two day fast try it and see for yourself