Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

alpha yohimbine hcl pre cardio

drazoot

whats the dose of A-yohimbine I need to take so I can get max precardio fat loss?
i took like 2mgs before but now I cant find the same brands

I would stack it in a supplement like cardazol. Using Alpha yohimbine alone can have a lot more sides then you think.

I hate that stuff my body does not react good at all I get cold sweats and ny heart beats way to fast i don't personally touch it

Not a big fan of stims right before cardio. They can actually be counterproductive. The only use I find for them is appetite control if that is something you struggle with.

Precardio fat loss?

Caloric deficit in 200 cal increments every 2-3 weeks. If you shock your body into mega deficit your metabolism will react and slow down.

Take a tiered approach and when you plateau slowly taper down the calories.

Amazon search:

Food Scale - $9.99
Measuring cup set - $7.89

Quit looking for supplements or PEDs- calories in vs calories out has always worked since well, forever.

Precardio fat loss?

Caloric deficit in 200 cal increments every 2-3 weeks. If you shock your body into mega deficit your metabolism will react and slow down.

Take a tiered approach and when you plateau slowly taper down the calories.

Amazon search:

Food Scale - $9.99
Measuring cup set - $7.89

Quit looking for supplements or PEDs- calories in vs calories out has always worked since well, forever.

No offense but thats not my question. I already have a food scale and measuring cup, but i am having a hard time losing bodyfat so need the extra kick with yohimbine but having stomach issues with it. Maybe you can help me what should I do with my stomach and yohimbine? getting pains after taking it

If you’re having a hard time losing “bodyfat” check your diet. That is my point. If something hurts after doing it - don’t do it. Lmao.