Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

caffeine mixed with yohimbine

boxFox

Of course I know to use diet but summer is here and I want something quick. thinking here, caffeine with yohimbine is best standalone for fat loss before cardio? now i did use lipo 6 befor and liked it but now want to try something like cardazol.

Caffeine with ephedrine and yohimbine is my mix pre-every workout. I use it as part of cardazol, stacked and easier to use.

It will help suppress appetite but do very little for direct fat loss. If appetite is an issue then go for it but just don't dose too high or run for too long. I prefer caffeine with ephedrine personally but haven't used it in quite some time.

It will help suppress appetite but do very little for direct fat loss. If appetite is an issue then go for it but just don't dose too high or run for too long. I prefer caffeine with ephedrine personally but haven't used it in quite some time.
These are all good suggestions but I doubt any of them work directly to fat burners. The GW increase your endurance so you get to run (aerobic exercise) longer and harder an thus burn more fat. With ECA stack you don't have to do anything as these will increase your metabolism to burn fat even while resting. They are however stims, so the effect can be a CNS challenge and should only be used for limited duration. Yohimbine didn't do anything for me, so I can't recommend it, and too much of it can cause prostate issues.

Out of the list I think ECA is the best of the group (but good luck finding ephedrine HCL) since its the closest to direct fat burn and as mentioned has the secondary effect of decrease appetite. Of course, that's not to say you shouldn't add aerobics to the mix since that would enhance any fat burning protocol. If you're really intepid you could mix all of the above. In any event, it goes without saying that diet, is the #1 step and source of healthy long-term fat loss. Personally, the most weight I ever lost (40 lbs) was completely through diet alone and zero exercise of any kind.