Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgearUGL OZ domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES
UGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharmParaPharma

alphanorthlabs.com tren put me down

setroute

Newbie
alphanorthlabs.com is a lousy source. I've been on Tren for 3 weeks now and it definitely has put me down. I've now missed 4 workouts because I've been nauseous or I've had really bad bouts of Tren cough after injecting. This is no good. When I reached out to them and let them know my honest take on their products, the guy got very angry with me and accused me of trying to reverse scam him, which I was not. I was merely sharing my experience so that maybe they can make adjustments to their products, but that shows how horrible their service is.
 
alphanorthlabs.com is a lousy source. I've been on Tren for 3 weeks now and it definitely has put me down. I've now missed 4 workouts because I've been nauseous or I've had really bad bouts of Tren cough after injecting. This is no good. When I reached out to them and let them know my honest take on their products, the guy got very angry with me and accused me of trying to reverse scam him, which I was not. I was merely sharing my experience so that maybe they can make adjustments to their products, but that shows how horrible their service is.
alphanorthlabs.com is scamming look
 
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Q Alphanorthlabs.com scamming? Underground 14
L Anyone try alphanorthlabs.net? Underground 14
S neomeds.com has done me dirty Underground 9
R body-anabolics.com nasty side effects Underground 8
G asteroidbiotech.com losing my mind on their gear Underground 8
T deuschem.com a bunch of douches Underground 7
G sted-bay.com no customer service at all Underground 8
G hormonesource.com primobolan cheap and fake Underground 7
R pharmabeast.com fake primobolan Underground 9
M Body-Anabolics.com fake dbol Underground 8
B sted-bay.com has lousy gear Underground 8
G superbolix.com 10 weeks of nothing Underground 7
M sted-bay.com poor experience with testosterone Underground 8
R pro-supps.com straight up trash Underground 8
O pharmabeast.com is a nasty source Underground 8
M performanceanabolics.com does not sell legit steroids Underground 9
C stupid decision to use sted-bay.com Underground 8
C sted-bay.com questionable testosterone Underground 10
P pro-supps.com pulled a scam on me Underground 9
G usroids.com F rate source Underground 8
D deuschem.com fake test E Underground 8
P Lifetimesteroids.com scam Underground 9
H hormonesource.com scammed me? Underground 9
E austarlabs.com is nonsense Underground 7
R asteroidbiotech.com still waiting for their answer Underground 7
R deuschem.com lost $2500 :( Underground 2
N pro-supps.com sells vitamins as gear Underground 8
G hormonesource.com stiffed me on my order Underground 10
W superbolix.com cheated me out of 2K Underground 8
W austarlabs.com you are a joke! Underground 7
O pro-supps.com fake hgh proof Underground 8
B uphstore.com prices and quality are poor Underground 8
A superbolix.com strained organs Underground 9
D sted-bay.com doesn’t ship on time Underground 8
A bolderonline.com fake testosterone again Underground 9
P hormonesource.com fake testosterone confirmed Underground 9
O SCAM ALERT: chemicallypumped.com Underground 9
Y asteroidbiotech.com wah wah wah, money gone Underground 10
S deuschem.com stay away IMO Underground 8
G hormonesource.com fake testosterone baloney source! Underground 10
A superbolix.com is a scammer! Underground 11
W austarlabs.com is a honey pot Underground 10
S asteroidbiotech.com lost my pack 3x? Underground 9
B bolderonline.com EQ made me sick and anxiety Underground 11
S don’t trust pro-supps.com Underground 9
W uphstore.com its true, they scamming Underground 10
U superbolix.com never sent me anything Underground 14
K muscle-mosaic.com is a scammer for sure Underground 11
I bolderonline.com has inferior gear Underground 11
W pro-supps.com does not sell real gear Underground 11

Similar threads

Top Bottom