Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anti depressants and steroids

townhozo

I am a female taking celxea for my depression but i also want to use steroids. I am going to run a little var. has anyone had experienced with using both anti depression medications and anavar? was thinking about using 10mgs a day, my goals are lean and strength.

my good female friend who is ifbb pro, did anavar with some other anti-depressant (prescribed by md)
Oxandrolone and celexea had no known interactions at all.. So it should be safe.

my good female friend who is ifbb pro, did anavar with some other anti-depressant (prescribed by md)
Oxandrolone and celexea had no known interactions at all.. So it should be safe.

Do you know what doses she takes?
I'm curious for my girl too.

Oxandrolone dosage you mean? I don't know how she uses but i can call and ask...
But she is IFBB Pro and she was competing in world championships.. I don't know your girls stats :)
Tell me what you want to know.. i ask her and post here...

there shouldnt be any direct interaction issues there... 10 mg is plenty... you could stack a few sarms with it as well or just go that route in general for a safer cycle...

there are no interactions but throwing hormones at your body when you already have mental issues is not a wise move sorry.

fix your mental issues first where you don't need medications. animals and humans have survived millions of years without medication and did just fine. the dinosaurs roamed the earth for 150M years+ and i'm pretty sure didn't take meds

If she has never used PEDs before, I would recommend trying SARMs first. They will not cause any of the potential mental side effects that steroids do.

I would be careful with your mental state and steroids, make sure you try to keep calm and dont overdo it. Anti depressants are serious.

not sure to be honest it may make it worse or could even help boost your confidence.... let us know how it goes

I am a female and have been on antidepressants for about six years. 40 mgs of citalopram. I have ran numerous anabolic compounds. I feel better when im on than I do when im off. a few things i would suggest:

make sure your var is legit. if its cut with something like dbol, you are likely going to get more amplified side effects like aggression and irritabilty.

be sure to taper your dose down SLOWLY when coming off. coming off too quick when you already deal with depression will send you into a dark place.

dont listen do these guys telling you to "fix your mental issues" because some people need antidepressants for the rest of their lives and there's nothing wrong with that.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Q anti-depressants during pct Steroids and SARMS 2
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org 575 - Wrinkles, Skin care and anti-aging in Bodybuilding Steroids and SARMS 20
AureliantheGreast Hi, New member new to Steroids, wondering where the best place is to buy Dianabol within the US and were to buy the proper Anti estrogenics and post Steroids and SARMS 25
dylangemelli Video TRT Doctor Prescribed VS Anti Aging Clinics VS Self Monitored: A new video By Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 16
L Geneza pharma anti estrogens Steroids and SARMS 17
Vision Proviron (Mesterolone) was used as INJECTION as an anti-depressant, not just oral Steroids and SARMS 9
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Episode 435 Nandrolone vs Equipoise and Anti-Estrogen drugs. Steroids and SARMS 13
K Question about anti estrogen ai Steroids and SARMS 6
Anabolex-Chuck Evolutionary.org Podcast #353[Q/A]Anti-Estrogens on cycle? Clenbuterol, injectables... Steroids and SARMS 6
SanHawkio Liquid Anti-Estrogen Steroids and SARMS 11
F would anti estrogens cause my vision to be off? Steroids and SARMS 8
D is yk-11 an anti estrogen ai or increase estrogen? Steroids and SARMS 4
F epistane with anti-estrogens? Steroids and SARMS 1
A will a DHT work well for newbie to steroids? Steroids and SARMS 22
C using steroids while in a deficit Steroids and SARMS 21
G steroids that won’t cause anxiety for me Steroids and SARMS 19
D how to use GW with steroids? Steroids and SARMS 18
A gaining too much and too fast on steroids Steroids and SARMS 22
B which steroids work for those who are recomping? Steroids and SARMS 24
JimAbs43 Podcast IronOverload.io Hardcore 65 - Top 5 steroids in 2023 Exposed Steroids and SARMS 20
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org 589 - Dealing with a spouse who uses steroids, how? Steroids and SARMS 20
dylangemelli Video Confronting the Dangers of Unregulated Steroids: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 22
W Do you look better or worse on steroids? Steroids and SARMS 23
N getting larger with steroids and bulking up Steroids and SARMS 20
W blood pressure high on steroids Steroids and SARMS 17
dylangemelli Video Will you need TRT if you use steroids?? A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 16
M steroids making me huff and puff Steroids and SARMS 20
C best steroids for appetite increase? Steroids and SARMS 24
N Worst experiences using steroids ??!! Steroids and SARMS 21
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org 581 - What steroids do you dislike? Steroids and SARMS 16
dylangemelli Video Stacking oral steroids facts and thoughts: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 18
R how to use steroids to cut down! Steroids and SARMS 20
N Between cycle steroids? Steroids and SARMS 19
T I want a baby and to use steroids Steroids and SARMS 21
S ex army man, wants steroids Steroids and SARMS 21
R gained 40 pounds on steroids but now got issues Steroids and SARMS 21
X steroids for straight cutting Steroids and SARMS 22
F 3 steroids for recomp including tren Steroids and SARMS 22
T Best steroids to run ahead of a big cycle? Steroids and SARMS 24
dylangemelli Video Kickstarting your cycle with SARMS instead of oral steroids: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 17
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #37 - Which Oral Steroids with HGH? by Para Pharma Steroids and SARMS 16
J using steroids for 18 weeks Steroids and SARMS 22
dylangemelli Video Can you keep any gains from steroids?? A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 18
A stacking in GW with an oral steroids Steroids and SARMS 18
J oral steroids + tren Steroids and SARMS 21
V Boyfriend stopped talking to me while on steroids Steroids and SARMS 19
R would you recommend I try sarms or stick with steroids? Steroids and SARMS 19
dylangemelli Video What doest it mean to "MAKE GAINS" with steroids, sarms and ped's? By Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 16
K boosting my muscle without harsh steroids Steroids and SARMS 24
M do you depend on steroids too much? Steroids and SARMS 22