Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Between cycle steroids?

Hey,
Does anyone run anything between tren cycles besides test? I formerly took oxandrolone with basically no sides and perfect blood work for a long time, but not sure if there's anything stronger that can be taken between tren cycles?

Also what's a good time period between a 12 week tren cycle before the next?

Thanks for any help

i guess im lost.. you dont run test in between cycles unless you are on trt.. thats just staying on cycle.. you dont bridge with steroids...

TIME ON = TIME OFF

are you on trt or are you running a pct?

if you are on trt, then you would look at sarms and peptides as a bridge in between cycles

i guess im lost.. you dont run test in between cycles unless you are on trt.. thats just staying on cycle.. you dont bridge with steroids...

TIME ON = TIME OFF

are you on trt or are you running a pct?

if you are on trt, then you would look at sarms and peptides as a bridge in between cycles
Yes I've been on Trt for 3 years

Hey,
Does anyone run anything between tren cycles besides test? I formerly took oxandrolone with basically no sides and perfect blood work for a long time, but not sure if there's anything stronger that can be taken between tren cycles?

Also what's a good time period between a 12 week tren cycle before the next?

Thanks for any help
@NLegeblend I would use test as TRT between tren cycles but maybe you can use something else, its hard to say without knowing much about you.
can you help us?
tell us more about yourself, post a new THREAD with your log journal diary with diet training cardio cycle info pics and supps we need that to guide you.

To really guide you we need more info, we need you to share your diet, training, cardio, sleep, supplements etc log with us, full log journal so our guidance is based on facts you provide.

If you want us to really guide you, and we have 100s of years of experience between us, you need to post a LOG Journal with your stats (weight,height,age, years training, cycle history) diet, training, cardio, supplement, sleep details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT (orange color button) you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My Diet Training TRT Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

P.S. are you listening to our podcast? if not, you should:

post up a log journal for us where we can track your progress
that's going to be the best way to do this if you want the best results possible

LOG LOG LOG
check out the other logs on here and how successful guys and gals have been at reaching their goals

please put up pictures so that we have an idea of what your physique is like
tren is serious business and in between Cycles needs to be done right

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

what happens between your Cycles is crucial
it could be the difference between holding your gains and not which is why a log is important

it gets very frustrating to lose all your progress after cycle
we've all been through it and it happens
so next go around make sure you do a log journal and show us what you got

I would give it a solid 15 weeks to give your body a break
in the meantime get your log Journal going and let's see if you're able to hold on to your results