Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

any benefit to eating more frequent meals?

Dumdumnum

let's say you eat the same foods but eat only 2 or 3 meals vs. spreading your food out and eating 5 or 6 meals which would be more beneficial overall? at the end of the day wouldn't it not matter cause you are still eating the same foods and getting the same macros and calories? i don't understand why then we can't eat 20 meals a day smaller.

everyone is different... some people love that method and some don't... its always worked well for me and it can help to keep metabolism going but like i each, diet is EXTREMELY subjective.. it may work for one and be terrible for the next person... you have to determine that through trial and error

oh it matters bigtime

if you eat in a time restricted window vs. spreading it out there is a huge difference in how food is partitioned, how hormones in your body changes, your gut health, metabolism, etc. you will have way more energy by eating less meals in a window vs. a bunch of smaller meals throughout the day cause your body will use up less energy :)

we are actually as humans SUPPOSED to eat in a time restricted window, that is how our bodies are designed. we are not cows that graze on grass all day.

people who say it is the same thing because at the end of the day you get the same calories don't understand nutrition 101

and the american diet habits of 6 meals a day spread out has led to rampant obesity and type 2 diabetes. 1/3rd of all americans are either type 2 diabetics or prediabetic. in the blue zones they time restricted eat and they have literally 0% obesity or type 2 diabetes. so tell me it does not matter !

Everyone is different but I know for me it works best to not eat small frequent meals. That just makes me hungry all day. I prefer to eat in a window.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Richardbrown Approved Napsgear: IIFYM vs Clean Eating: An Interpretation Steroids and SARMS 14
C Eating crap on sarms Steroids and SARMS 16
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 446 Xmas show about healthy eating and Steroid use during the holidays. Steroids and SARMS 19
jasonhill800 Naps Knowledge Article :Eating Carbs at Night Won’t Make You Fat Steroids and SARMS 10
B eating fast food daily Steroids and SARMS 7
B over eating after a fast Steroids and SARMS 8
R eating out too much Steroids and SARMS 9
E Dan Duchaine and eating big macs Steroids and SARMS 13
T lose fat eating junk food Steroids and SARMS 1
Richard Brown Approved Napsgear Intex Pharma Promo : Buy 5 Get 1 Free and More! Steroids and SARMS 17
S building more vascularity in my legs Steroids and SARMS 22
Z steroid dose up 50% = more gains? Steroids and SARMS 20
Z sarms for more vascularity and hardening Steroids and SARMS 19
Richard Brown Approved Napsgear HEMI PHARMA Promo Sale : Buy 5 Get 1 Free and More....! Steroids and SARMS 15
dylangemelli Video Dylan Gemelli and Connor Murphy discuss his controversy with Derek "More Plates More Dates" Steroids and SARMS 15
jasonhill800 Approved NapsGear Winter Mega Sale Alert - Discount Up to 30% and Many More! Steroids and SARMS 20
dylangemelli SARMS Umbrella Labs Huge New Product List! New SARMS, BPC/TB500 Blend and MORE! Steroids and SARMS 16
R more pumps guys Steroids and SARMS 19
QuadSweep Approved 30% Ugfreak.to deals are on plus more! Steroids and SARMS 49
Richard Brown Approved Napsgear Intex Pharma Promo : Buy 5 Get 1 Free and More! Steroids and SARMS 17
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org 548 - SARMS Experiences Nutrobal Mk677 and more Steroids and SARMS 15
Richard Brown Approved Napsgear HEMI PHARMA Promo : Buy 5 Get 1 Free and More! Steroids and SARMS 17
B Sarms for more than weights only Steroids and SARMS 20
Richard Brown Approved Napsgear Intex Pharma Promo : Buy 10 Get 2 Free and More! Steroids and SARMS 16
R More or less sarms here? Steroids and SARMS 17
L 3 stack sarms but need more Steroids and SARMS 19
Richard Brown Napsgear HGH Grey Tops Promo: Buy 10 Get 2 Free and More! Steroids and SARMS 14
Richard Brown Approved Napsgear Intex Pharma Promo: Buy 10 Get 2 Free and More! Steroids and SARMS 14
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 522 - How to get more from training (Bench Press, Squats, Deadlifts) Steroids and SARMS 16
K Bulking and more strength Steroids and SARMS 19
C Gaining more strength than mass? Steroids and SARMS 19
F Need to cut down more sarms Steroids and SARMS 20
R more confidence from sarms too? Steroids and SARMS 17
J want to get more conditioning Steroids and SARMS 18
Richardbrown Want To Save More? Then Checkout Napsgear Weekend Sale! Steroids and SARMS 11
G Getting more breath with sarms? Steroids and SARMS 16
Q Want to get more tough with steroids Steroids and SARMS 21
domestic-supply.com Approved Customer Appreciation Logger Opportunity! Please read for more info! Steroids and SARMS 21
I Sarms for more endurance and strength Steroids and SARMS 18
O Gaining more strength from steroids Steroids and SARMS 22
G Need more protein on sarms? Steroids and SARMS 17
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Underground 11 More strong summer cutting cycles using Geneza. Steroids and SARMS 14
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 472 Steroids for men over 50, SARMS, HGH, Best TRT, Equipoise, and more. Steroids and SARMS 17
M Stacking more than 3 steroids? Steroids and SARMS 22
M More sarms the better? Steroids and SARMS 20
SteveSmi learn more about nootropics Steroids and SARMS 16
dylangemelli Video Getting Greedy with Steroid Use: More is not always better: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 17
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 456 Myths and legends from the supernatural, UFOs, Loch Ness, Sasquatch, and more. Steroids and SARMS 17
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 450 IFBB deaths, SARMS, Underground Labs, and more on this big show. Steroids and SARMS 16
J sarms to get more fat loss Steroids and SARMS 18