over eating after a fast

Belltoll

I have already done the 24 hour fast two times the last 2 weeks on mondays, but then for dinner i tended to overstuff myself and eat too much and then i was hungry again the next morning. why does this happen ? and is this normal and how can i prevent it from happening in the future

starboy

V.I.P.
I have already done the 24 hour fast two times the last 2 weeks on mondays, but then for dinner i tended to overstuff myself and eat too much and then i was hungry again the next morning. why does this happen ? and is this normal and how can i prevent it from happening in the future
You have to control yourself and not stuff your face during the refeed. It's actually dangerous to refeed too fast after fasting.

SteveSmi

V.I.P.
when you break a fast your blood sugar goes from super low to super high. so as soon as you break a fast you will crave a lot of food. you have to break your fast PROPERLY, that is the mistake you are making.

what i recommend for breaking a fast is homemade bone broth or RAW WATERY FRUIT. but pick 1 only, don't start throwing different things at your stomach. if you eat pizza and other junk like that then you are wasting your fast for nothing

RickRock

V.I.P.
Gold
Well you came off of a long fast. Of course your body is hungry and wants to overeat. Thats where self control comes in or just don't fast. Your choice.

Masonic Bodybuilder

V.I.P.
I recommend you try intermittent fasting. That will get you to where hunger is not as strong as it is now. Once you get that under control, you can go back to the 24 hour fast and won't have as many hunger issues.