Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

eating fast food daily

beanerz22

I've been hitting the fast food locations around my college daily, i honestly think the calories are necessary vs. not eating anything. I will admit i feel like ass eating this stuff but i would rather still get my nutrition somehow. is this mentality stupid or smart? I'm only 22 and a grad student so i don't have much money to buy better food yet.

I've been hitting the fast food locations around my college daily, i honestly think the calories are necessary vs. not eating anything. I will admit i feel like ass eating this stuff but i would rather still get my nutrition somehow. is this mentality stupid or smart? I'm only 22 and a grad student so i don't have much money to buy better food yet.

If you have low budget, there is no stupid or smart. But you can eat the fast food no bread or condiments like just the meat and veggies.

nope. you are better off not eating anything then putting trash in your body

would you put low grade fuel in a lamborghini? i don't think so. you would wait until you could get high grade fuel. treat your body good

people who eat trash like this have very low self esteem. you don't need money to buy quality food. you can buy eggs, fruit, veggies, rice on a small budget

those are not necessary calories at all.. thats just ignorant thinking... your a grad student and you think that way? fuck man... smfh, they must just hand out degrees now

Go get a part time job.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
B over eating after a fast Steroids and SARMS 8
Richardbrown Approved Napsgear: IIFYM vs Clean Eating: An Interpretation Steroids and SARMS 14
C Eating crap on sarms Steroids and SARMS 16
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 446 Xmas show about healthy eating and Steroid use during the holidays. Steroids and SARMS 19
jasonhill800 Naps Knowledge Article :Eating Carbs at Night Won’t Make You Fat Steroids and SARMS 10
R eating out too much Steroids and SARMS 9
E Dan Duchaine and eating big macs Steroids and SARMS 13
D any benefit to eating more frequent meals? Steroids and SARMS 9
T lose fat eating junk food Steroids and SARMS 1
A gaining too much and too fast on steroids Steroids and SARMS 22
L napsgear fast service and support Steroids and SARMS 18
L Fast physique change sarms Steroids and SARMS 17
A Increasing my muscle mass fast Steroids and SARMS 18
Richardbrown NapsGear AMA - Lee Priest : Podcast #32:The Fast and the Furriest Steroids and SARMS 14
Richardbrown Napsgear: How Fast Do You Lose Fitness? Steroids and SARMS 13
V Very fast shipping times with geneza Steroids and SARMS 15
Vision Steroids Oral made oil Injects and Fast acting Game-Changing PWO's ON SALE!!!!!!!!!!! Steroids and SARMS 13
Vision Oral Injects and Fast acting Test (test base) Game-Changing PWO's Steroids and SARMS 20
A Do sarms work fast? Steroids and SARMS 16
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org #429 Front-loading Equipoise and Testosterone Esters for growing muscle fast. Steroids and SARMS 11
C Do i need a multi vitamin on a fast? Steroids and SARMS 8
F coffee on a fast, what can I add? Steroids and SARMS 6
P scared to fast because of getting sick Steroids and SARMS 8
A when to stop a long fast Steroids and SARMS 8
S how to intermittent fast? Steroids and SARMS 9
S getting abs fast Steroids and SARMS 3
Richardbrown Napsgear: Food Palatability: Food is Simple, Behavior is Difficult. Steroids and SARMS 13
Anabolex-Chuck Evolutionary.org Podcast #364-Big Fasting Diet Episode (no food 19days?!?!) Steroids and SARMS 7
B hidden sugars in our food Steroids and SARMS 7
M comfort food while sick? Steroids and SARMS 9
B food allergies testing Steroids and SARMS 8
S high creatinine levels from food? Steroids and SARMS 8