Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

are people using CEE?

My buddy recommended I go buy CEE which is a supplement from the store, i called them up and the guy on the phone didn't know what i was talking about but said i could come in and get something else. is it really something else that i can get from them which will help me burn fat just as good if they don't sell it?

I like CEE, Creatine Ethyl Ester (CEE) for those who are new. It's a good creatine mix. I like CEE and creatine HCL mix. I NEVER use monohydrate anymore. You can gain muscle from it and burn some fat.

don't buy supplements from a store front. you are paying extra for inferior quality products. that is why GNC went bankrupt, people figured that out

buy your supps from n2bm instead. you get high quality at a fair price

I've neve seen any data to really suggest that CEE (or hcl) works any better than mono. If monohydrate upsets your stomach, drink more water. Personally, when I take creatine, I chase it with a full glass of clear water.... Never a problem.

I've neve seen any data to really suggest that CEE (or hcl) works any better than mono. If monohydrate upsets your stomach, drink more water. Personally, when I take creatine, I chase it with a full glass of clear water.... Never a problem.

I can't take monohydrate, stomach problems. HCL is way better.