Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Arimidex vs Aromasin for dbol cycle

Barrinon

Taking 50mgs of euro pharmacies dbol per day, feeling good and strong!
Also taking 1mg arimidex per day but I still feel bloated and gyno like symptoms.
I want to switch to aromasin, what is the equivalent dose of 1mg arimidex to Xmgs aromasin. Like 1mg is 10mgs?

Depends on the guy usually 1mg armidex ~= 20mgs aromasin (12.5-20mgs depends)
But there is no straight conversion though aromasin is MUCH stronger than anastrozole

generally i would always go with aromasin with dbol... there are very very few people out there who just never get estrogen issues with anything and so they would likely use arimidex at a low dose but most people need aromasin with it.. i would at least go 12.5 mg eod with aromasin

Just go Dbol only... no AI bro, crash that estrogen and your dick won’t work; you’ll have no sex drive!

Dbol is gonna make you bloat tho, that is not a sign of high estradiol. Go get bloodwork done and stop swallowing random AIs because you read it on a forum - you’re gonna have long term health issues if you don’t check your blood, bloaty McBloatface

Why beginners still using only orals cycles , afraid needles? bro you need some test here and orals will destroy liver and lose hunger to

Why beginners still using only orals cycles , afraid needles? bro you need some test here and orals will destroy liver and lose hunger to

Bro I still run a Dbol only cycle here and there. It’s an excellent cycle for 6 weeks during the down-season. Pounded one during early COVID lockdown.

From there move up to Primo and Dbol...

This notion that testosterone is needed in everything you run is just patently false. Most dudes struggle with aromatization sides - Primo and Dbol they won’t have that.

First dbol is alot estrogenic my friend , is used when people crash is estrogen . And why not use test if is the safest steroid out there , the one you can go higher and your body recognizes ?

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
dylangemelli Video Aromasin vs. Arimidex: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 15
R arimidex vs aromasin Steroids and SARMS 8
C Arimidex vs Aromasin Steroids and SARMS 8
R aromasin vs arimidex Steroids and SARMS 7
dylangemelli Video The truth about HCG and Arimidex on TRT: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 19
J Using tren and arimidex Steroids and SARMS 18
Coolhand33 Equipoise and Arimidex Steroids and SARMS 34
M Arimidex when and how much? Steroids and SARMS 22
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 482 Test blend, low LH, TB500 History, and Arimidex joint pain. Steroids and SARMS 16
J Napsgear arimidex? Steroids and SARMS 10
J Arimidex Steroids and SARMS 29
J Too much arimidex? Steroids and SARMS 14
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Podcast #371-Testosterone Blends, Arimidex and Toxic Masculinity Steroids and SARMS 4
B arimidex dosage and duration Steroids and SARMS 8
MONSTRO Arimidex with tamoxifen dont need dostinex? Steroids and SARMS 7
Reno Arimidex instead of Proviron Steroids and SARMS 18
K Arimidex and Nolvadex on tren cycle Steroids and SARMS 8
dylangemelli Video How to properly use and dose Aromasin (Exemestane): A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 17
dylangemelli Video Aromasin Facts Explained: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 15
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 477 Oral steroids and Aromasin use for the bodybuilder on steroids. Steroids and SARMS 15
J Taking too much aromasin possible? Steroids and SARMS 21
E Aromasin and GW cardarine? Steroids and SARMS 12
T Geneza aromasin or adex? Steroids and SARMS 11
M Do I need aromasin with sarms Steroids and SARMS 15
H using dbol with aromasin? Steroids and SARMS 11
G using aromasin with sarms? Steroids and SARMS 9
B sensitive to aromasin? Steroids and SARMS 7
K how much aromasin with dbol? Steroids and SARMS 7
A aromasin causing low libido? Steroids and SARMS 9
S taking aromasin now anxiety Steroids and SARMS 7
M can I abuse AIs like aromasin? Steroids and SARMS 7
H taking tons of aromasin on cycle? Steroids and SARMS 8
L when to start aromasin on cycle? Steroids and SARMS 8
Sarms4Sale We are now FULLY STOCKED! All sexual enhancement products in stock and Aromasin! Steroids and SARMS 10
O Aromasin instead of clomid/nolvadex in PCT Steroids and SARMS 8
dogtrainer85 Approved Log My 1st Sustanon Dbol cycle log Steroids and SARMS 52
W how to mix deca and dbol? Steroids and SARMS 20
Ghostrider1982 Anyone stacked DBol and LGD4033? Steroids and SARMS 20
W dbol dosage? Steroids and SARMS 22
E geneza pharma sustanon and dbol wow! Steroids and SARMS 19
T Best way to stack anavar and dbol? Steroids and SARMS 21
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #36 - Tbol only vs Dbol Only with Para Pharma Steroids and SARMS 18
M how to use test, tren, deca and dbol together? Steroids and SARMS 20
boomsloc Approved Log boomsloc first testosterone deca dbol log Steroids and SARMS 44
M Avoiding dbol bloat possible? Steroids and SARMS 22
R Dbol with anavar Steroids and SARMS 22
Megatron315 Gynecomastia on a Testosterone Dbol cycle HELP me Steroids and SARMS 25
P Can you build a nice physique with dbol and test? Steroids and SARMS 20
Q 2nd cycle after just dbol Steroids and SARMS 22
J Injectable dbol ? what is this? Steroids and SARMS 21