Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

biotech pharmaclinico reviews

Durango

Just wanted to post up a review of my dealings with biotech pharmaclinico (the source, not the supplement company). I ordered 5 vials of sustanon, 4 vials of tren E, and 6 boxes of anavar. When i got my package it only had half the items. I emailed them and they claim they sent everything. is this a scam?

Just wanted to post up a review of my dealings with biotech pharmaclinico (the source, not the supplement company). I ordered 5 vials of sustanon, 4 vials of tren E, and 6 boxes of anavar. When i got my package it only had half the items. I emailed them and they claim they sent everything. is this a scam?

Biotech scammed a few guys, like sometimes they ship less, sometimes they ship fakes or counterfeits, sometimes they just keep funds, be careful. I wouldn't order from biotech.

or they could be splitting their orders, seems silly they wouldn't explain this though to customers as if people assume

there are roughly one million places out there that call themselves biotech... so its impossible to have any sort of clue when it comes to us knowing which one etc... i know i wouldnt have a great feeling in your situation... this is why its imperative to stick to TRUSTED sources... in the future, stick with domestic supply!

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
S biotech pharmaclinico Underground 9
K biotech pharmaclinico website needed Underground 2
T biotech pharma legit? Underground 8
J need a source check biotech Underground 1
A reviews on source pharmaclinico Underground 1
STEROID MARKET Approved Steroid.market - Reviews, Delivery Proof and Feedback Underground 18
Pctshop.com Approved PCTshop.com - Your all in ONE shop - Reviews and Discussion Underground 38
C Crazybulk.com sarms fake reviews? Underground 20
jasonhill800 Approved My NapsGear Reviews - Get 40% Off On Your Next Order Underground 17
teamroids Approved TEAMROIDS - Best steroids online reviews and discounts Underground 35
OSGear Approved OSGear - Your Trusted Anabolic Store - Reviews and Feedback Underground 136
Y NOT APPORVED YOURMUSCLESHOP Introduction and Reviews Underground 36
R NOT APPORVED Basicstero.ws - the Direct Pharmacom Labs Store - Reviews and Feedback Underground 201
B AlanDomestic-Reviews and Bloodwork Underground 0
P Approved Pharmacom Reviews and Feedback Underground 34
Finestgears Approved FinestGears.to Reviews and Discussion Underground 60
J Approved FLASH LABS REVIEWS and DISCOUNTS Underground 26
eu-domestic.to Approved EU-Domestic.to Reviews and Feedback Underground 15
domestic-supply.com Approved Domestic-supply.com Reviews and Discounts Underground 26
paul.watson NOT APPORVED The Provider HGH Reviews and Discounts Underground 47
UPsteroid Approved UPsteroid.com Reviews and Discounts Underground 53
ugfreak Approved UGFreak.to - NUMBER ONE SOURCE IN THE WORLD - Reviews and Feedback Underground 238
ironlion NOT APPORVED Ironlion Lab reviews Underground 89
Fella Finn Domestic-Supply Reviews! Underground 13
C Mactropin reviews? Underground 10
R thinksteroids source reviews Underground 15
C Balkan pharma reviews feedback 2020 Underground 10
G hgh source with reviews please Underground 8
H Geneza pharmaceuticals reviews Underground 8
U conentrex reviews Underground 1
C proven peptides reviews Underground 4