Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bodybuilder dinner sampler

Haxeril

I’m putting together a good dinner as a bodybuilder. I’m new to this so dont make fun of me but this is what i plan on eating:
Day 1: fish, quinoa, asparagus
Day 2: ground meat, pasta, broccoli
Day 3: brown rice, salad, and salmon
Day 4: shrimp, eggs, peppers, carrots
Day 5: beef, cheese, kale
Is this a good M-F plan? I'm looking to get into good shape and build more muscle and lose body fat

i'm an advocate for natural eating. if it came from a factory or is processed don't eat it

your list is pretty good but can be improved. i would get rid of the pasta and salmon. remember salmon is almost always farm raised.

also cheese is processed and kale is very difficult to digest. go with steamed brocolli instead and you don't need dairy in your diet. it does way more harm than good.

I’m putting together a good dinner as a bodybuilder. I’m new to this so dont make fun of me but this is what i plan on eating:
Is this a good M-F plan? I'm looking to get into good shape and build more muscle and lose body fat
this is a good plan but you lack some fats increase omega 3 fats

add more protein imo

Looks decent but need amount...need a Kcal goal with protein carb and fat intake not just foods