Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bodyroids.com a huge hassle

no you didnt send me fakes, you sent me NOTHING at all, shame for you to scam me like this

you stole my money and didnt ship anything, its in another state you scum
That's Not good at all, sorry man, seems bodyroids scammed you hard.

Guys, you bring proof that you received fake products or were cheated by BODYROIDS,
sounds like you didnt even ship his stuff not just fakes

no you didnt send me fakes, you sent me NOTHING at all, shame for you to scam me like this

you stole my money and didnt ship anything, its in another state you scum
@BODYROIDS seems like they selectively scam guys, they send good stuff to some and bad stuff to others, very bad

I would never use bodyroids, damn thief he wont even come defend himself and mods and admins told me they don't know him.

I think @BODYROIDS didnt come back because he knows he was exposed as a scammer. If he was legit he would come and discuss the twitter thread where he's called out from lying.

I don't see why he wouldn't defend himself if he's legitimate. If he's legit, come discuss it, but before I was in middle on bodyroids.com reviews maybe real maybe not, but now I'm starting to think he really scamming.

Yea bodyroids really went bad, not shipping right and taking money and selectively shipping like a selective scammer.
I don't understand I saw bodyroids .com reviews that are very bad and very good, I'm guessing the good reviews he's posting or someting.

Admin told me there is a .mx fake bodyroids too, it's possible we are talking about the wrong guy but he's not around so I'm guessing maybe he is the scam.

Guys, thank you for understanding..
there are several stores with the same domain.
BODYROIDS.COM
BODYROIDS.COM.MX
BODYROIDS STORE.COM
I don't want to be misunderstood.
thanks.
King of a fishy story why do they have the SAME name? and products look similar

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
B 99purity.com a waste of space Underground 20
PCTShopRep PCTSHOP.COM - FREE TEST CYPIONATE 250mg 10ml - Product of the Week Underground 0
M no good sarms from paradigmpeptides.com Underground 18
PCTShopRep Approved FREE TEST PROPIONATE 100 10ml VIAL w/ every order - no minimum. *PCTSHOP.COM* - PRODUCT OF THE WEEK Underground 21
C chemyo.com sarms why they suck Underground 18
J anavar is really dbol with fulmenpharma.com Underground 19
PCTShopRep Approved PCTSHOP.COM - Product of the Week: TRENBOLONE 100 10ml Vials ***SAVE 50%*** Underground 14
M still waiting zphcstore.com Underground 22
PCTShopRep Approved Epitalon 50mg and Semaglutide 5mg (DragonPharma) back in stock - WWW.PCTSHOP.COM Underground 21
N 99purity.com has fake sarms lol Underground 24
Y paradigmpeptides.com website down uh oh Underground 23
PCTShopRep Approved PCTSHOP.COM - Product of the week: Deca 300 Nandrolone Decanoate 10ml vials - SAVE 50% Underground 15
Z elitesarms.com new owner a scammer? Underground 21
PCTShopRep PCTSHOP.COM - SAVE 50% on Testosterone Cypionat 250 10ml vials - Product of the Week Underground 0
Q zphcstore.com a garbage source Underground 22
PCTShopRep Approved PCTSHOP.COM - PRODUCT OF THE WEEK: EQ 300 BOLDENONE - SAVE 50% - INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY GUARANTEED. Underground 26
M paradigmpeptides.com be careful with them Underground 20
J do NOT use chemyo.com sarms Underground 20
PCTShopRep SAVE 50% ON NANDROLONE DECANOATE (DECA) - PCTSHOP.COM - THIS WEEK ONLY Underground 1
W fulmenpharma.com orals make me sick Underground 24
PCTShopRep Approved FREE TEST CYPIONAT 250 w/ EVERY ORDER! No Minimum Required - PCTSHOP.COM *Weekly Promo* Underground 15
PCTShopRep SAVE 50% ON TRENBOLONE 100 - Dragon Pharma - PCTSHOP.COM - WEEKLY PROMO *THIS WEEK ONLY* Underground 2
PCTShopRep FREE TEST PROPIONAT 100 WITH EVERY ORDER - *WEEKLY PROMO* - PCTSHOP.COM Underground 0
C southernsarms.com pack not showing up informed delivery Underground 19
PCTShopRep Approved PCTSHOP.COM - SAVE 15% OFF ENTIRE ORDER OF COLORED CAP VIALS - ONLY UNTIL END OF 2023 *MERRY CHRISTMAS* Underground 16
K dragonpharmastore.com tren put me out Underground 27
PCTShopRep PCTSHOP.com WEEKLY PROMO - Save 15% off ALL Generic Asia colored caps 10ml vials, Test, NPP, Deca, EQ, Sust Underground 1
M dragonpharmastore.com fake gear confirmed Underground 32
PCTShopRep Approved SAVE 50% TRENBOLONE 200 - WEEKLY DISCOUNT - PCTSHOP.COM Underground 19
R dragonpharmastore.com did I get hosed? Underground 32
Pctshop.com Approved PCTshop.com - Your all in ONE shop - Reviews and Discussion Underground 38
B steroids-warehouse.com taken over by feds? Underground 23
Z water weight from ruspierogi.com Underground 22
S steroidukshop.com under dosing and not enough Underground 24
G zphcstore.com awful experiences Underground 21
J any updates on steroidukshop.com ? Underground 23
T zphcstore.com not real gear at all review Underground 23
S crazybulk.com sarms underdosed Underground 22
J rostizado.com wtf happened here? Underground 22
C steroidukshop.com thumbs down Underground 22
D chemyo.com sarms cycle over Underground 21
K suppdirect.com stolen bitcoins Underground 24
N suppdirect.com has fake testosterone for sure Underground 24