Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can fasting help with low hgh?

Halice

How does fasting help with boosting human growth hormone in the body. I read an article about that but it doesn't make any sense to me. Don't we need to eat food to boost our hormones in the body? and if fasting Works how long do I have to fast to boost my growth hormone

pretty cut and dry reason why

when you are fasting your insulin stays low and your growth hormone stays high. they run inverse

when you eat insulin rises of course, while hgh drops.

as far as how long, the literature says once you hit 20 hours of a fast is when GH starts to rise and continues to rise for 5 days. think about why this happens, imagine if our ancestors couldn't conserve muscle during a famine, we would have went exctinct

How does fasting help with boosting human growth hormone in the body. I read an article about that but it doesn't make any sense to me. Don't we need to eat food to boost our hormones in the body? and if fasting Works how long do I have to fast to boost my growth hormone
Fasting can help boost your hgh levels for sure
but igf-1 will take time to level out after fasting

fasting in studies shows to boost HGH levels

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

pretty cut and dry reason why

when you are fasting your insulin stays low and your growth hormone stays high. they run inverse

when you eat insulin rises of course, while hgh drops.

as far as how long, the literature says once you hit 20 hours of a fast is when GH starts to rise and continues to rise for 5 days. think about why this happens, imagine if our ancestors couldn't conserve muscle during a famine, we would have went exctinct

Well said!

Also please try my HGH boosting nighttime formula:

Fasting helps with HGH numbers for sure. I am pretty sure Steve has an article out there on boosting HGH that will give you more tips as well.