Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can i use test boosters fasted?

kuLin

I was wondering if testosterone booster is were okay to use while I was fasting. I'm not worried about breaking a fast or anything like that but I'm worried about will it upset my stomach. Like let's say I eat breakfast and then I go 3 or 4 hours without food can I take a test booster and then eat or do I need to eat with the best Booster

I was wondering if testosterone booster is were okay to use while I was fasting. I'm not worried about breaking a fast or anything like that but I'm worried about will it upset my stomach. Like let's say I eat breakfast and then I go 3 or 4 hours without food can I take a test booster and then eat or do I need to eat with the best Booster
I prefer to use test boosters or any supplements after food

no use after food only

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

It's OK to use as long as you drink plenty of water along with the supplements to make sure you hydrate the herbs again!

Check out my loaded Testosterone booster products: www.HCGenerate.com