ostazol m1-MK for test boosting

looking at ostazol m1-mk from banned nutrition and the writeup says it will boost testosterone and help with muscle, strength libido and other things we need to improve as males. my question is if you are boosting test do you also need to use an estrogen blocker while on it? or does it already contain that.

starboy

looking at ostazol m1-mk from banned nutrition and the writeup says it will boost testosterone and help with muscle, strength libido and other things we need to improve as males. my question is if you are boosting test do you also need to use an estrogen blocker while on it? or does it already contain that.
Ostazol already has natural AI built into it, you can check ingredients. It boosts testosterone and lowers estrogn, I tried 8 weeks n2generate ES+ ostazol, effects are amazing.

Mobster

No. There isn't a single test booster out there that needs that. They all enhance your natural production, It's not like using a steroid.

RickRock

V.I.P. Gold
Its covered in the formula