Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids Confused about pricing on trusted sites

anabolic steroids questions, answers, articles and profiles

danshep89

V.I.P.
Logger
I went to domestic supply and the Testosterone Enanthate 1 vial 10ml 250mg/ml by Zhengzhou Pharmaceuticals Co., Ltd. is priced at $75. But then if you go to zphcstore.com the company's website, they sell the same exact product for $40. They both use the same shipping and payment tactics but the brand site has moneygram and paypal as an option. Why is that store not on the approved sources page and why is it almost double is cost?

I went to domestic supply and the Testosterone Enanthate 1 vial 10ml 250mg/ml by Zhengzhou Pharmaceuticals Co., Ltd. is priced at $75. But then if you go to zphcstore.com the company's website, they sell the same exact product for $40. They both use the same shipping and payment tactics but the brand site has moneygram and paypal as an option. Why is that store not on the approved sources page and why is it almost double is cost?
Well the answer is actually simple.

According to latest health and testing data, over 95% of primobolan and anavar on the market is fake, and much of primobolan in ampules is counterfeit. The same goes for many products including testosterone.

The reality is that domestic-supply.com tests each batch they get and are approved based on that, the quality is unmatched and all is tested and checked.
Vs. zphcstore.com which sells fakers and counterfeits, so of course they are cheaper.

You get what you pay for, it's 100% true in life.

I've been using d-s for around 5 years now and I'm very happy with the results.

bros you get what you pay for
you order from cheap sites not tried, not tested, not approved, you'll get low quality fakes, counterfeits or worse something that can cause a nasty infection

high quality approved source sell gear thats legitimate so it costs more
real gear = higher price

trusted sites get high quality legit gear, tested and approved

scammer sites will sell you anything and it will be counterfeit

you get what you pay for
pay for random sources you get bad gear

and d-s doesnt take paypal dude

trusted sites are tested and checked
you are 100% sure you'll get real gear

cheap untrusted sites can scam you and send you poison

domestic supply is trusted by many and myself using their euro domestic line now

best supplier with best trust is what you need

So... have you dug into this website and checked into it because there is A LOT wrong here...

1. It was just created a few years ago

2. it has an extremely low alexa trust rank

3. its based in hong kong but not entirely sure where exactly it is

4. it is an overseas shipment with a 25 delivery fee at least

5. there are no reviews anywhere whatsoever aside from trust pilot and those are few and far between

You have zero clue what you are doing with them or getting... its not as though this is some sort of official site with any sort of credibility whatsoever... those prices are far too low to get an authentic product and there are several sites out there that are real sites, not paid for, that show and breakdown why this would never be a trusted site... you have to dig into things to find the answers and true credibility before jumping to any conclusion

Domestic Supply has been in business OVER a decade with trust all over the internet and bodybuilding community... If you want to have zero worries and truly know that you are getting an authentic product, then you go with Domestic Supply!

Dylan summed a lot of this up. You have to look far more into things especially when they sound or seem to good to be true. This is clearly not a trusted website that you are asking about however it is a good thing you asked first before making an irrational decision. It is easy to fall for marketing tricks as we have all had this happen at some point but you did the right thing asking first and now you know ! Domestic Supply is as trusted as they come!

hello. if you open on their website USA domestic warehouse - the price will be 70$)
also Dylan is right - try no navigate my website and their - their one is very slow...

hello. if you open on their website USA domestic warehouse - the price will be 70$)
also Dylan is right - try no navigate my website and their - their one is very slow...
Yeah I wasn't saying domestic wasnt good. I was just confused because the site is claiming to be the brand that domestic supply sells and all their product pictures were identical. And the site was I guess now "claiming" to be Zhengzhou Pharmaceuticals Co., Ltd.

Yeah I wasn't saying domestic wasnt good. I was just confused because the site is claiming to be the brand that domestic supply sells and all their product pictures were identical. And the site was I guess now "claiming" to be Zhengzhou Pharmaceuticals Co., Ltd.
ZPHC official website is

they used brand name in their shop's name to make people believe they are official)
their domestic prices are like mine
international shipping is another market

For the same reasons all shops have different prices.