Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Confused between the difference between test prop and test E

Serodl

the only thing I've been able to figure out is that you need to pin testosterone propionate more often than if you did the testosterone enanthate
other than that I've heard such things as estrogen is different with both. I've heard that prop gives you more estrogen and I've heard it gives you less
I'm confused as to why that would happen. also some guys say that it's more powerful because you get more of a milligram per milligram. does anyone know anything about that?

the only thing I've been able to figure out is that you need to pin testosterone propionate more often than if you did the testosterone enanthate
other than that I've heard such things as estrogen is different with both. I've heard that prop gives you more estrogen and I've heard it gives you less
I'm confused as to why that would happen. also some guys say that it's more powerful because you get more of a milligram per milligram. does anyone know anything about that?
test prop is more painful so use enanthate

we are talking 20mg difference at most which means literally nothing

at the end of the day it is slower release vs. faster release

go to domestic supply and get both and see which you like better

people mix test esters all the time. look at sustanon.

main in competition enanthate is for bulking and propionate for cutting