Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cruise

you should not just cruise for no reason man... unless you have thought about it and are full ready and committed to being on trt for life... as long as you are completely sure and understand what that entails... thats up to you, noone is your dad here to tell you what to or not to do but you at least needed to fully understand it

you should not just cruise for no reason man... unless you have thought about it and are full ready and committed to being on trt for life... as long as you are completely sure and understand what that entails... thats up to you, noone is your dad here to tell you what to or not to do but you at least needed to fully understand it
Thank you for your honesty, I'm 51yrs old, I be doing bloodwork to see where I'm at.

Thank you for your honesty, I'm 51yrs old, I be doing bloodwork to see where I'm at.
for sure bro... like i said, especially if its needed, then definitely... you just need to be 100 percent sure you know what goes along with it and you will make the right choice

You are at an age where it is definitely more common for a need for trt. I would suggest getting bloodwork done and then talking with an endocrinologist if there are alarming numbers there.

if you blast then cruise you need to be aware of the damage you are doing to your HPTA. if you are willing to still go forward then you need to cruise at a sensible dose. if you run too high a cruise then you are going to cause a lot of problems