puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals

cycling steroids and blast and cruise

fortyo

I was having this discussion with my buddy who has been blasting and cruising for the past five years. He insists that he will be able to recover one day and can change his mind. I told him that it would be hard to ever come off doing that
what's your opinion on this because I'm debating if I should do it as well or should I stick to cycling them

dylangemelli

V.I.P.
Red
clearly your buddy is wanting to learn the hard way so just let him since he seems to think he knows everything... good luck recovering after that long...

Fella Finn

V.I.P.
It would very unlikely to recover after such a period of time. It will be a long and difficult recovery, if there is even one that occurs sir

SteveSmi

V.I.P.
i've never in all my years seen any hard evidence that you can use steroids for 6 months or more straight and then be able to rebound fully again

BigArms42

V.I.P.
Gold
I was having this discussion with my buddy who has been blasting and cruising for the past five years. He insists that he will be able to recover one day and can change his mind. I told him that it would be hard to ever come off doing that
what's your opinion on this because I'm debating if I should do it as well or should I stick to cycling them
He can recover but never to the level he was at before. You should do PCT no matter what. Try your best for 8 weeks to PCT even if it's only 1 time per year, get your body detoxed.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
L coronavirus 19 and cycling steroids Steroids and SARMS 1
J Cycling Anavar? Steroids and SARMS 9
T cycling and work interference Steroids and SARMS 7
T ketosis while cycling Steroids and SARMS 3
F low testosterone and cycling Steroids and SARMS 2
F NPP not safe for cycling? Steroids and SARMS 2
L Ordering steroids and seizure Steroids and SARMS 17
S Injecting steroids into dick? Steroids and SARMS 22
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Episode 449 Taking 3,000mg of Steroids per week and long ester use. Steroids and SARMS 17
2 steroids for feel good Steroids and SARMS 20
A quality of steroids matter? Steroids and SARMS 23
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 447 Bodybuilders with joint problems and libido being affected by Steroids? Steroids and SARMS 17
B Steroids at a high body fat Steroids and SARMS 21
N true or false, steroids pre workout?? Steroids and SARMS 17
G Using steroids during holidays Steroids and SARMS 19
F Best steroids for sprinters Steroids and SARMS 18
P Bulking up steroids Steroids and SARMS 17
S Ready to use steroids Steroids and SARMS 15
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Episode 436 Steroids, drugs, and mental health for the bodybuilder. Steroids and SARMS 15
B Stacking 2 of the same steroids Steroids and SARMS 15
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Radio 430 Steroids and Sarms for Females. Diet and training tips for ladies. Steroids and SARMS 11
A naspgear transdermal steroids? Steroids and SARMS 9
N breaking caps of steroids? Steroids and SARMS 12
P bulking run steroids Steroids and SARMS 13
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Radio #423 Steroids make your penis larger and oral steroids with distilled water Steroids and SARMS 8
V Steroids and drug testing Steroids and SARMS 13
dylangemelli Steroids with the highest side effects: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 11
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Radio Episode #420 Taking steroids or TRT and not working out? Steroids and SARMS 11
L Listening to co worker on steroids Steroids and SARMS 15
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Radio Episode #419 Too young for steroids, TRT and birth control. Steroids and SARMS 10
dylangemelli Steroids with the lowest side effects: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 12
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Underground episode 3 - Oral steroids from Geneza Pharma Dragon Pharma Alpha Pharma Steroids and SARMS 10
R Best age to use steroids Steroids and SARMS 13
dylangemelli The best steroids for fat loss: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 13
X Morning wood and steroids Steroids and SARMS 17
U Getting steroids across the border or just order naps? Steroids and SARMS 11
G Back pumps from steroids Steroids and SARMS 15
dylangemelli Oral Steroids Hurt More than the Liver: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 11
dylangemelli Steroids the Series Opinion Video: Why do steroids get a bad name? A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 12
O Mixing sarms with steroids? Steroids and SARMS 13
Q Heart problems and steroids Steroids and SARMS 14
dylangemelli Steroids to think twice about stacking with Trenbolone: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 12
Z Joint help steroids Steroids and SARMS 13
JimAbs43 Evolutionary Radio Episode 409 - Gynecomastia, Dianabol and how much do steroids cost? Steroids and SARMS 12
dylangemelli Stacking SARMS and Steroids: The Full Guide: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 12
dylangemelli The most underrated steroids: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 12
dylangemelli Steroids the Series: The importance of bloodwork: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 12
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Podcast #408 - Home Gym, MMA, Sleep and steroids Steroids and SARMS 11
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Podcast #407 - Pubertal gynecomastia and are you allergic to steroids? Steroids and SARMS 13
X running steroids without training Steroids and SARMS 15