Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how to execute a blast and cruise for one year

SeoasNeal

I’m 35 years old and I have been cycling steroids off and on for the past 5 years
now I’m looking to do a blast and cruise for one year
my goals are possibly to compete in the next couple years and I want to push my body to see what I’m capable of
do you recommend I do 12-week blast and then do 12-week cruises and then go back on my blast again for another 12 weeks or do you recommend a different style?

I’m 35 years old and I have been cycling steroids off and on for the past 5 years
now I’m looking to do a blast and cruise for one year
my goals are possibly to compete in the next couple years and I want to push my body to see what I’m capable of
do you recommend I do 12-week blast and then do 12-week cruises and then go back on my blast again for another 12 weeks or do you recommend a different style?
i dont suggest it but you can blast 12 weeks and trt self trt for 12 weeks

like 500mgs testosterone blast and 150mgs cruise style

I wouldl take a little more time in between your blast and your cruise
and if you want to do it the healthiest way then you need to drop it to a true trt dose during your cruise

i DO NOT recommend a blast and cruise, and you wont find many or any that do unless you have a medical need for trt... clearly you have not thought this through but I would suggest actually taking some time and understanding what all goes along with it, the sacrifice you have to make and decide if thats truly something you want to do

maintain your Blast for no more than 12 weeks and then go back to about 100 to 150 milligrams per week

500 milligrams of testosterone is fine for a blast but I would add in an oral steroid with it

he has mentioned that he needs to be on n2guard or he Can expect major liver and kidney issues

ugfreak.to has some great testosterone try them