Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cycling steroids and blast and cruise

fortyo

I was having this discussion with my buddy who has been blasting and cruising for the past five years. He insists that he will be able to recover one day and can change his mind. I told him that it would be hard to ever come off doing that
what's your opinion on this because I'm debating if I should do it as well or should I stick to cycling them

clearly your buddy is wanting to learn the hard way so just let him since he seems to think he knows everything... good luck recovering after that long...

It would very unlikely to recover after such a period of time. It will be a long and difficult recovery, if there is even one that occurs sir

i've never in all my years seen any hard evidence that you can use steroids for 6 months or more straight and then be able to rebound fully again

I was having this discussion with my buddy who has been blasting and cruising for the past five years. He insists that he will be able to recover one day and can change his mind. I told him that it would be hard to ever come off doing that
what's your opinion on this because I'm debating if I should do it as well or should I stick to cycling them
He can recover but never to the level he was at before. You should do PCT no matter what. Try your best for 8 weeks to PCT even if it's only 1 time per year, get your body detoxed.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 530 - Do's and Don'ts of cycling steroids Steroids and SARMS 16
L coronavirus 19 and cycling steroids Steroids and SARMS 1
B High dosage cycling after 5 years? Steroids and SARMS 17
E Is test good enough after years of cycling? Steroids and SARMS 18
J primo cycling Steroids and SARMS 21
dylangemelli Video Cycling Testosterone and HGH for Fat Loss and Other Benefits: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 17
J Cycling Anavar? Steroids and SARMS 9
T cycling and work interference Steroids and SARMS 7
T ketosis while cycling Steroids and SARMS 3
F low testosterone and cycling Steroids and SARMS 2
F NPP not safe for cycling? Steroids and SARMS 2
B which steroids work for those who are recomping? Steroids and SARMS 24
JimAbs43 Podcast IronOverload.io Hardcore 65 - Top 5 steroids in 2023 Exposed Steroids and SARMS 20
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org 589 - Dealing with a spouse who uses steroids, how? Steroids and SARMS 20
dylangemelli Video Confronting the Dangers of Unregulated Steroids: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 22
W Do you look better or worse on steroids? Steroids and SARMS 23
N getting larger with steroids and bulking up Steroids and SARMS 20
W blood pressure high on steroids Steroids and SARMS 17
dylangemelli Video Will you need TRT if you use steroids?? A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 16
M steroids making me huff and puff Steroids and SARMS 20
C best steroids for appetite increase? Steroids and SARMS 24
N Worst experiences using steroids ??!! Steroids and SARMS 21
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org 581 - What steroids do you dislike? Steroids and SARMS 16
dylangemelli Video Stacking oral steroids facts and thoughts: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 18
R how to use steroids to cut down! Steroids and SARMS 20
N Between cycle steroids? Steroids and SARMS 19
T I want a baby and to use steroids Steroids and SARMS 21
S ex army man, wants steroids Steroids and SARMS 21
R gained 40 pounds on steroids but now got issues Steroids and SARMS 21
X steroids for straight cutting Steroids and SARMS 22
F 3 steroids for recomp including tren Steroids and SARMS 22
T Best steroids to run ahead of a big cycle? Steroids and SARMS 24
dylangemelli Video Kickstarting your cycle with SARMS instead of oral steroids: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 17
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #37 - Which Oral Steroids with HGH? by Para Pharma Steroids and SARMS 16
J using steroids for 18 weeks Steroids and SARMS 22
dylangemelli Video Can you keep any gains from steroids?? A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 18
A stacking in GW with an oral steroids Steroids and SARMS 18
J oral steroids + tren Steroids and SARMS 21
V Boyfriend stopped talking to me while on steroids Steroids and SARMS 19
R would you recommend I try sarms or stick with steroids? Steroids and SARMS 19
dylangemelli Video What doest it mean to "MAKE GAINS" with steroids, sarms and ped's? By Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 16
K boosting my muscle without harsh steroids Steroids and SARMS 24
M do you depend on steroids too much? Steroids and SARMS 22
X next cycle and steroids for size Steroids and SARMS 24
AureliantheGreast Hi, New member new to Steroids, wondering where the best place is to buy Dianabol within the US and were to buy the proper Anti estrogenics and post Steroids and SARMS 25
G Best steroids for retarded person Steroids and SARMS 17
dylangemelli Video Why do people use huge doses of steroids? A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 17
G How to trim up on steroids Steroids and SARMS 22
D Big compound lifts only and steroids Steroids and SARMS 20
dylangemelli Video Steroids are NOT for everyone! A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 20