Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cypionate and Dbol

Junior

Growing Newb
Week 1-4 30mg dbol
Week 1-12 200ml a week
Armindex and Nolvadex on hand. This will be my 4th cycle, last one was in 2007. I've got good gains on sus250 and dbol. I be getting blood work before I start, which I never had in past.

Week 1-4 30mg dbol
Week 1-12 200ml a week
Armindex and Nolvadex on hand. This will be my 4th cycle, last one was in 2007. I've got good gains on sus250 and dbol. I be getting blood work before I start, which I never had in past.
Week 1-12 you mean testosterone 200mgs per week? if enanthate that's fine.
Not a high amount of AAS and you won't get much from 200mgs of testosterone, that's TRT dose.

Week 1-12 you mean testosterone 200mgs per week? if enanthate that's fine.
Not a high amount of AAS and you won't get much from 200mgs of testosterone, that's TRT dose.
Sorry, yes 200mg but cypionate. I know the dbol will jump start the cycle. You don't think I'll get much gains off that dose of cyp?

Week 1-4 30mg dbol
Week 1-12 200ml a week
Sorry, yes 200mg but cypionate. I know the dbol will jump start the cycle. You don't think I'll get much gains off that dose of cyp?
200mgs of cypionate you won't gain much. Go with 400mgs of testosterone cypionate /week + 50mgs dbol/day
Arimiex .25mgs ED you'll see growth.

200mgs of cypionate you won't gain much. Go with 400mgs of testosterone cypionate /week + 50mgs dbol/day
Arimiex .25mgs ED you'll see growth.
Should I do the 400mg in one or split it up? I thought I only use armindex when needed for nip issues?

200mg a week of test is a little more than a TRT dose. it is pointless. might as well just run a dbol only cycle if that is what you want to do

Week 1-4 30mg dbol
Week 1-12 200ml a week
Damn. Was you in prison?

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well… N2Guard plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on…N2Guard helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25

nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)

N2Guard https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/N2-GUARD-p75.html

mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS) www.sarms.forsale

gw-501516 20 mg day www.sarms.forsale