Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dan Duchaine and eating big macs

evazar

What is your opinion on dan duchaine theory of 'don't feel guilty if you eat a big mac, feel guilty that you didn't eat two with fries'. his idea was more food is good if you want to build muscle and that you should eat high protein and high calories to build strength and size. isn't being healthy important here?

people like that are genetically blessed and they can get away with that sort of thing. in no way should you ever listen to that nonsense.

i eat my own burgers i make at home wrapped in lettuce and using only the best ingredients while a big mac is processed shit with fake cheese and processed bread buns. not the same thing

im sorry but thats all meat head bull shit.. im sorry...

i dont want anyone to sit there and tell me a calorie is a calorie either..

if you can honestly say that if you and another person both ate 2000 calories per day each for a month and one of you ate only candy bars and ice cream and the other person had a healthy diet, that you would both look the same... not to mention that one's bloodwork would be completely fucked etc... there is just no rationale thought given before some statements are made out there..

people like that are genetically blessed and they can get away with that sort of thing. in no way should you ever listen to that nonsense.

i eat my own burgers i make at home wrapped in lettuce and using only the best ingredients while a big mac is processed shit with fake cheese and processed bread buns. not the same thing

exactly, not even remotely close to the same thing... you do it the right way bro

Dan was NOT genetically blessed.

I think a professor somewhere did a study like this but ate only candy everyday for a 4 weeks to see if he would gain or lose weight it was interesting.

What is your opinion on dan duchaine theory of 'don't feel guilty if you eat a big mac, feel guilty that you didn't eat two with fries'. his idea was more food is good if you want to build muscle and that you should eat high protein and high calories to build strength and size. isn't being healthy important here?
Hes not wrong at all. This us not something you want to do every day, but a well planned and placed cheat meal can have huge benefits for your progress when it comes to gains. I do this about twice a week myself. Burgers, fries, pizza, whatever. You don't have to eat clean healthy food every damn day. You can have cheat meals and be just as healthy, and pass others up that eat the same boring shit every day on progress at the same time

You can eat whatever you want. Do you have to compete tomorrow lol? Hell na... If your like a lean guy Who gives a f*ck Burn that shit off by tonight. I swear misery loves company. Repeat after me: I WILL NOT LIVE A tasteless life😂 I usually eat clean for a couple days, home made meals then I’ll indulge in some Wendy’s, jack in the crack, etc for a day to satisfy the beast. I call it a fat fuck platter when I just mix everything together. Yolo

I make the best food myself at home, i don't need some dude with a neck tat who hasn't washed his hands in a month making my food.

if you think fast food 'tastes good' well that is because you are addicted to the oils, salt, processed junkieness. even if i smell the stuff i feel like i will throw up. i used to it that crap back in college too, not because i thought it tasted good but cause those were my only options. never found any of that crap good at all.

if you seriously believe that eating fast food is 'tasty' and everything else is 'tasteless' then you should learn how to cook. buy an air fryer and bbq and start there. even learn how to make your own sauces yourself from scratch. a simple one is salt +paprika+pepper+lime. mix your chicken in that, leave for 3 hours and then throw on the bbq or into the air fryer.

the problem with fast food is it will screw up your digestion for a day, that puts unnecessary stress on your body. so yeah it makes a difference

I left out unrefined coconut oil in my marinade recipe. so add that to salt +paprika+pepper+lime. low FODMAP and great for the gut.

If you are going to eat a big mac, please stop at 1 and do not eat more and fries. That is absurd. It takes time but in the end pays off huge if you just learn how to make really good meals yourself. Including good quality burgers.