Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

deca for joints and well being

dejsidu

I’m currently 42 years old and I’m 220 lbs and I’m 6’1”
its been YEARS since I used deca But I remember I felt really good on it back when I used it in my early 20s. I don’t remember if it helped my joints or not but I didn’t have that problem either back then I could go into the gym 7 days a week with no problems now things aren’t so easy and my joints definitely feel it
I have to skip workouts and it’s really getting on my nerves. Would hopping on deca at 500mgs a week help my joints and mood like before? Or should I go in another direction?

I’m currently 42 years old and I’m 220 lbs and I’m 6’1”
its been YEARS since I used deca But I remember I felt really good on it back when I used it in my early 20s. I don’t remember if it helped my joints or not but I didn’t have that problem either back then I could go into the gym 7 days a week with no problems now things aren’t so easy and my joints definitely feel it
I have to skip workouts and it’s really getting on my nerves. Would hopping on deca at 500mgs a week help my joints and mood like before? Or should I go in another direction?
deca can help with ostarine
200mgs deca 25mgs proviron and 25mgs ostarine is good

deca DOES NOT heal anything.. its a band aid to a wound and by masking your injury with it, when you come off of it, not only will you have put the stress from using deca itself on yourself but you will ultimately be worse off by covering an injury.. you need REAL healing... not to mention that because you overtrained by working out that much, you have hurt yourself as well.. you need to take a million steps back and reevaluate what you are doing..

if you want REAL healing, this would be the stack to look at

SARMS AND PEPTIDES HEALING AND RECOVERY STACK

for the best quality sarms and peptides check out https://umbrellalabs.is or https://researchchemicals.co/

1-12 Mk677 (NUTROBAL) 25 mg day dosed once a day in the p.m.
1-12 ACP-105 (VASCULINE) 20 mg day… split doses… 10 mg in the a.m. and 10 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 Mk2866 (OSTABOLIC) 25 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 50 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 BPC-157 250 - 500 MCG per day
1-8 TB-500 First 4-6 weeks, 5-20 MG per week split into 5 MG doses then maintenance at 5 MG once per week

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day
Mk-677 25 mg day

para pharma has quality EQ, test, primo, and orals as well. proviron would be a great addtion
ugfreak has it all

If you only want it for joint relief, you don't need a high dose like that. 100mg works for most. Just remember that it is not healing anything, just making you feel better.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
G Deca for my joints Steroids and SARMS 23
F deca to help with joints Steroids and SARMS 17
W high doses of deca for joints? Steroids and SARMS 7
R deca works great for dick health ? Steroids and SARMS 20
Rigamortis Approved Log Testosterone + Deca cycle Log Steroids and SARMS 17
N best way to run deca and test for max benefits Steroids and SARMS 27
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #90 - Deca Durabolin vs Equipoise- Pharmaqo Labs Steroids and SARMS 9
L dosing sustanon and deca for mass gains Steroids and SARMS 21
Richard Brown NapsGear NapsGear Product Of The Week : 50% Off Now On - Deca 300 (Dragon Pharma) Steroids and SARMS 12
ChrMarcus Approved Log My Osgear Ultima Pharma Sustanon and Deca cycle Log Steroids and SARMS 103
jj210tx How much cabergoline dostinex do i need for Deca Cycle?? Steroids and SARMS 27
X best test, masteron and deca stack Steroids and SARMS 19
T time for deca and time for test Steroids and SARMS 20
dylangemelli Video Deca Durabolin Tips to stay dry: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 16
impressiveSACK Approved Log My First testosterone deca durabolin cycle Log Steroids and SARMS 91
impressiveSACK ultima deca 500. different color vials Steroids and SARMS 20
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #64 - Deca or NPP with Pharmaqo Labs Steroids and SARMS 17
Richard Brown NapsGear NapsGear Product Of The Week : 50% Off Now On - Deca 200 / Test E 200 (Dragon Pharma) Steroids and SARMS 15
W using some deca for bulking Steroids and SARMS 27
Richard Brown Approved Product Of The Week : 50% Off Now On Deca 500 (Dragon Pharma) Steroids and SARMS 13
A using a deca cycle in my 50’s Steroids and SARMS 19
W how to mix deca and dbol? Steroids and SARMS 20
Z using a combined stack of deca, test cyp and winstrol Steroids and SARMS 21
Richard Brown Approved NapsGear POTW - Get 50% Off On Deca 300 (Dragon Pharma) Steroids and SARMS 17
C using deca + test 500mgs each Steroids and SARMS 21
A very exciting deca cycle from napsgear Steroids and SARMS 17
S doing some deca and anavar thoughts Steroids and SARMS 20
R sleeping like crazy on deca Steroids and SARMS 22
B Deca vs Trestolone Steroids and SARMS 24
S adding some deca to tren continuation? Steroids and SARMS 20
R geneza pharma deca anyone try? Steroids and SARMS 17
M how to use test, tren, deca and dbol together? Steroids and SARMS 20
jasonhill800 Approved Get 50% Off On Deca 300 (Dragon Pharma) - This Week Only Steroids and SARMS 17
Y napsgear has quality deca ! Steroids and SARMS 17
boomsloc Approved Log boomsloc first testosterone deca dbol log Steroids and SARMS 44
C best amount of deca with testosterone? Steroids and SARMS 20
B deca vs. NPP truth? Steroids and SARMS 22
J anyone try anadrol and deca together? Steroids and SARMS 19
DillonAlexander Approved Log My Testosterone, Deca, Trenbolone, Winstrol cycle Log Steroids and SARMS 140
DjuriEggink My Deca Experience Steroids and SARMS 32
N Deca or Tren? Steroids and SARMS 28
N Test cyp, deca and NPP together? Steroids and SARMS 20
N Check out my next deca cycle Steroids and SARMS 13
Richard Brown Approved Napsgear Product of the Week : Deca 300 (Dragon Pharma) 50% Off Now! Steroids and SARMS 17
D Best test, deca and eq stack Steroids and SARMS 18
L Stacking anavar, test, and deca Steroids and SARMS 20
W Deca, proviron and primo? Steroids and SARMS 20
T Deca for first cycle Steroids and SARMS 19
DjuriEggink Approved Log Djuri Testosterone Deca Durabolin Log Steroids and SARMS 340
Q Best way to stack masteron with deca and tren? Steroids and SARMS 20