Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca or Tren?

Noles8439

Hello all. I’ve been running test for a couple of months now. I like the results thus far but at some point I would like to stack another injectable. I’m honestly stuck between deca or tren. I’ve been reading both are good for bulking. I read deca is good for your joints where as tren can possibly dry you out but potentially be a better component for bulking.. have any of you guys ran separately a test+deca and then tried a test+tren cycle? If so, how were the results? I know some of this might come down to personal preference. Just wanted to get some opinions. Right now I’m running 400mg a week of test c. Thank you guys for the input. At this point I want to stick with another injectable. I know the ultimate stack for bulking would be to run test with either deca or tren but also an oral but for now I don’t want to try an oral.

deca and tren are both among the best for gaining lots of mass

they do it differently though

deca is more of a slow and mild effect where it boosts appetite but gains are more keepable
tren is more of a fast gainer and crazy strength, but you lose a lot when you come off

if the goal is bulking, deca is far more optimal.. you certainly can gain size on tren but its going to be cutting you more with the lean muscle and pound for pound on the scale, deca will definitely add more size.. not to mention, you would want to be very experienced to use tren, and while im only assuming, it doesnt sound as though you are...

Nope, not experienced at all, I’ve only ran test c only cycles. This would be my first time stacking anything with the test. Thank you guys for the input. I’ll definitely start with a much lower dose than recommended just to see how my body responds.

Nope, not experienced at all, I’ve only ran test c only cycles. This would be my first time stacking anything with the test. Thank you guys for the input. I’ll definitely start with a much lower dose than recommended just to see how my body responds.
yes, tren would be far out of the question brother.. youd want several cycles ran before even considering it and you need a ton of education on it.. i would go 250/250 with test and deca or 300/300 of each..thats more than enough to go with

Thank you for the input. I was thinking of only starting off with 200 a week of deca just to be on the very conservative side.

Hello all. I’ve been running test for a couple of months now. I like the results thus far but at some point I would like to stack another injectable. I’m honestly stuck between deca or tren. I’ve been reading both are good for bulking. I read deca is good for your joints where as tren can possibly dry you out but potentially be a better component for bulking.. have any of you guys ran separately a test+deca and then tried a test+tren cycle? If so, how were the results? I know some of this might come down to personal preference. Just wanted to get some opinions. Right now I’m running 400mg a week of test c. Thank you guys for the input. At this point I want to stick with another injectable. I know the ultimate stack for bulking would be to run test with either deca or tren but also an oral but for now I don’t want to try an oral.
@Noles8439 testosterone base is the right way so you're on the full on track.

I would add trenbolone and don't listen to all the tren hate. Just don't go high dose.

50mgs trenbolone acetate EOD will be your key here.

so test base:
400mgs testosterone sports TRT
50mgs trenbolone acetate eod
n2guard 7caps ed organ support liver support
dostinex anti prolactin
aromasin anti estrogen

but really what I told you above is generic since we know NOTHING about you except what you're running. What we need to see is your log journal with your diet training cardio sleep and supplements before we can truly guide you.

If you want us to really guide you, and we have 100s of years of experience between us, you need to post a LOG Journal with your stats (weight,height,age, years training, cycle history) diet, training, cardio, supplement, sleep details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT (orange color button) you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My testosterone cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

P.S. are you listening to our podcast? if not, you should:

deca or tren I dont know which because I know nothing about you really what I need to see is your LOG journal please

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.