Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Did i lose my money? Pureanabolics.bz

You actually believe that steeltoad777 and 87 are the same person? Yet... You ban one but not the other ? Lol.

I'm not even gonna say anything else. Anyone with half a brain will see what's up reading these threads.

You guys take it deep ok!
Yes I believe @steeltoad777 and @eighty7 are the same person, or at least the same agenda, you are part of his team. I think you are the same guy.

Why doesn't the real pureanabolics answer here and answer the selective scammer concerns @going2cycle posted.

Anyways you are not banned, you're here stop making up banning stories, not cool.

@GHgut4life VERY valid points.

I was reading the posts, and pure anabolics is just making himself look very bad.
  • Why doesn't he come here and normally explain himself?
  • Why is he making fake and shill accounts to lie?
  • Why is he putting up clearly photoshopped evidence?
  • Why is he spamming our forums and violating the rules?
  • Why is he censoring the truth about his selective scamming?
  • Why does he pay users to post reviews when they are fake?
  • Why does he ship steroids that are blanks tested with roidtest kits?
  • Why does he take money and not ship anything for multiple people?
  • Why does he has NO blood work to prove he's legit?
  • Why does he refuse to follow rules?
  • Why does he insult homosexual members?
  • Why does he call members "retards" who have mental disabilities? It's not funny at all, many of us have an issue with related ones with mental issues. yes it's a forum but its not a joke.
  • Why does he continue to selectively scam users while putting up a wall of lies?

I think these are all valid questions he needs to be answered, but of course they wont be. The only thing I'll get back is shill insults and attacks with no evidence or answers to what I asked. Anyone reading this, the above questions are valid and a REAL concern to any users of pureanabolics.

I was reading the posts, and pure anabolics is just making himself look very bad.
  • Why does he call members "retards" who have mental disabilities? It's not funny at all, many of us have an issue with related ones with mental issues. yes it's a forum but its not a joke.
  • Why does he continue to selectively scam users while putting up a wall of lies?

I think these are all valid questions he needs to be answered, but of course they wont be. The only thing I'll get back is shill insults and attacks with no evidence or answers to what I asked. Anyone reading this, the above questions are valid and a REAL concern to any users of pureanabolics.
@going2cycle to add to this list, I saw fake blood work posted by pureanabolics, and fake COAs.

Lab test files were edited in the PDF they were called out on another forum but the guys who called them out got banned.

@going2cycle to add to this list, I saw fake blood work posted by pureanabolics, and fake COAs.

Lab test files were edited in the PDF they were called out on another forum but the guys who called them out got banned.
I haven't seen fake lab tests but heck I think its possible. This pureanabolics aint on my trusted or approved list, he's on my shit list. :ROFLMAO::poop:

Thanks everyone! I just saw this thread! kept me from being scammed by pureanabolics-bz wooooohooo
ordering from napsgear now

Yes I believe @steeltoad777 and @eighty7 are the same person, or at least the same agenda, you are part of his team. I think you are the same guy.

Why doesn't the real pureanabolics answer here and answer the selective scammer concerns @going2cycle posted.

Anyways you are not banned, you're here stop making up banning stories, not cool.
THE REAL PA DID ANSWER, SHOWED PROOF HE IS THE REAL OWNER OF THE 87 HANDE PRIOLY ON HERE, CURRENTLY ON EROIDS. HE MADE IT VERY CLEAR THAT ANYONE WHO PAID TO THE REAL PA AND DIDNT GET THEIR ORDER, SHOW EMAILS/RECIEPTS AND THEYLL GLADLY REFUND THEIR MONEY. AND ZERO PEOPLE HAVE COME FORWARD SO FAR LOL
They have addressed it. They're eager to make things right, for real customers. The fact that you numbskulls continue to make it seem like PA/87 is the bad guy, and not the people using the PA name to scam people, tells me that you're more concerned with tarnishing PAs reputation vs doing the right thing.

I just saw your DM thanks man. I think this pureanabolics guy is full of shit, complete liar now that I talked to u.

@going2cycle I think we have some serious questions as a community about pureanabolics
the latest problem is pureanabolics.bz putting up fake COAs, lab tests and lab results this is some selective scammer behavior. We should ban all his shill accounts.

@going2cycle VERY valid concerns about pureanabolics, if anything you're not asking more questions. Is this guy selling tested gear or just dirty gear. Aint cool calling people retards and putting out gay slurs.

@going2cycle I was never personally scammed by Pureanabolics.bz but him insulting members makes me want to avoid him completely.
@eighty7 @steeltoad777 why don't you be real men and talk issues not insult homosexual members with slurs!

we've already confirmed pureanabolics scammed several members on here. you could have simply refunded them and gone your own way