Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Difference in age and steroid use

pagmond

Compare a 25 year old cycle to a 45 year old cycle
what would be the difference in what steroids you use and how much steroids you used
Also can you comment on what age do you think you really piqued when it came to your steroid usage and your gym performance.

this is a good question, however let me ask it a different way. the true difference is going to be your workouts. no way a 45 year old can put in the volume that a 25 year old can. BUT the 45 year old is more experienced which is huge.

Compare a 25 year old cycle to a 45 year old cycle
what would be the difference in what steroids you use and how much steroids you used
Also can you comment on what age do you think you really piqued when it came to your steroid usage and your gym performance.
i would use less steroids at 45 but would do sports-trt for sure

all ages need moderate steroid doses not OD

Hard to say, it is all individual, but as long as products are legit and dosing is correct, results will be impressive

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Richard Brown Approved AAS Diaries From Napsgear - Responsible and healthy applied science (the pH difference) Steroids and SARMS 17
S Confused between the difference between test prop and test E Steroids and SARMS 22
dylangemelli Video What is the difference between TRT and Blasting and Cruising? A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 17
Q 10 weeks vs. 12 weeks. Big difference? Steroids and SARMS 20
L difference between tbol and dbol? Steroids and SARMS 18
J Does anavar brand make a difference? Steroids and SARMS 18
O difference in frag peptides Steroids and SARMS 7
S SR9009 vs SR9011 difference? Steroids and SARMS 9
M What would you do with low T levels at my age? Steroids and SARMS 23
U Sarms are good for middle age? Steroids and SARMS 18
E Is there a maximum age for trenbolone? Steroids and SARMS 19
R Best age to use steroids Steroids and SARMS 13
U Low testosterone for my age Steroids and SARMS 16
J Safest age for sarms Steroids and SARMS 13
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Podcast #383 – 20-week steroid cycle, bloodwork and best age for SARMS Steroids and SARMS 8
A powerlifting prime age Steroids and SARMS 8
G What age should girls start lifting? Steroids and SARMS 8
P TRT at what age? Steroids and SARMS 1
W Running away from steroid sources Steroids and SARMS 24
Mobster Steroid Science Snippets Steroids and SARMS 19
dylangemelli Video Revealed: The Reality of High Steroid Doses: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 22
dylangemelli Video IFBB Pro Sarah Parker discusses the dark reality of female steroid use: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 16
dylangemelli Video Revealed: The biggest problem with steroid users: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 15
dylangemelli Video Revealing Dorian Yates' Steroid Choices: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 17
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org 583 - Steroid Kickstarters – are you doing it right? Steroids and SARMS 16
dylangemelli Video Exposed: The shocking reality of steroid arrests Watch Dylan Gemelli and Rick Collins discuss! Steroids and SARMS 16
dylangemelli Video Debunking Myths: Dylan Gemelli and Rick Collins on Anabolic Steroid Laws Steroids and SARMS 17
C first cycle with test + an oral steroid Steroids and SARMS 19
Y best pre-jail steroid stack Steroids and SARMS 21
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org 580 - Safe Steroid Stacks for Seniors (Boomer edition) Steroids and SARMS 18
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org 579 - Which Ancillaries Required during Steroid cycle? Steroids and SARMS 19
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org 578 - Changing steroid strategy mid-cycle smart or not? Steroids and SARMS 15
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org 577 - Why the USA, Brazil, Australia and Europe high steroid use? Steroids and SARMS 19
Y hard and long training steroid run Steroids and SARMS 21
W napsgear 2 steroid stack results Steroids and SARMS 17
W good fertility steroid stack Steroids and SARMS 24
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org 571 - How to Balance relationships with steroid use? Steroids and SARMS 18
dylangemelli Video Steroid doses, side effects and results are subjective to the person using them! A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 17
N 3 steroid bulker stacking Steroids and SARMS 20
dylangemelli Video What is selfish steroid use? A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 17
dylangemelli Video Beware of steroid influencers and steroid dealers on social media sites!!! A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 18
Z Training buddy steroid stack Steroids and SARMS 22
J Adding hcg to my steroid stack Steroids and SARMS 20
L Getting steroid fatigue Steroids and SARMS 21
G 3 steroid stack for bulking Steroids and SARMS 20
dylangemelli Video TRT is NOT the same as running a steroid cycle!! A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 17
dylangemelli Video My thoughts on steroid use and whether I condone it: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 18
W A true strength steroid cycle Steroids and SARMS 21
dylangemelli Video Running budget steroid and PED cycles: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 17
C Steroid use after 50 pound loss Steroids and SARMS 20