Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Domestic Supply BALKAN Test, Primo and Anavar Log...

dylangemelli

V.I.P.
Red
I am going to keep a log of my new Domestic Supply Test, Primo and Anavar BALKAN product log...

Just some things I want to touch on for those of you that don't know me or have not followed me... I am NOT and I repeat NOT trying to be Mr. Olympia... I have rarely ever bulked in the past and have zero intention of doing so whatsoever as I near 40 years old... If you dont like it or want to call me "small" then great you are entitled to your own opinion... Just understand that I could honestly care less about it... I care about what my wife thinks in terms of how I look, not random other men... LOL... so just keep that in mind if you want to make a crack about that...

I have said I was done cycling but I have different reasons right now... As you can see, I am keeping it quite light and you will really see that as far as my dosing goes... I am an endurance athlete... i run 10 miles per day and then stairclimb another 4-5 miles... I AM NOT changing that for anyone... That's what I enjoy, that's what makes me happy etc... Im too old to be concerned about others' wants for my body...

During the pandemic, I lost a lot of size, which I already really didn't have to begin with... With the stresses of opening a new businesses, it has completely consumed me and often times, I would not eat an entire day and that's very difficult on a person working out as much and hard as I do... I am only at 170 right now, which is about 10 lbs less than where I normally walk around... I am not trying to gain 20lbs. here... I want my strength back and I want much more definition back etc... Its still there but nothing like I have had in the past... I am only two days in and already feel a lot more strength.. I have a ways to go to get to where I want but I can already feel a difference... Im looking at 5-7 lbs for a gain here but more so with strength and muscle fullness being the goal... More than anything, i just want to feel good on cycle... Im done dealing with a bunch of side effects etc... Once again, too many times Ive dealt with that and have no desire whatsoever to deal with it now...

I do a 5 days lift week...

Monday is Chest, Traps and Back
Tuesday is shoulders and biceps
Wednesday is back and triceps
Thursday is Chest and traps
Friday is shoulders, biceps and triceps

Clearly I do legs everyday with all the cardio and from the several back injuries, i havent been able to squat or deadlift in 15 years or more... I run 10 miles per day and mix in another 5 miles between elliptical and/or stairclimber and then have various ab workouts I mix in... I also own a group fitness gym so often times I will get a class in as well but at times it can be a bit much...

I am honestly barely getting between 1500-1700 calories and thats simply because I have become used to that and basically am go go go from the moment I wake up so I have to work on getting in more calories and making it more of a priority...

All products are Domestic Supply Balkan Brand...

I will be running 250 mg of test cypionate... Thats where I always keep it and never go higher... I dont want the water etc... Im very estrogen prone and don't want to need a lot of ai either... Ive never responded well to high test and know exactly where to keep it to get what I want... 500 mg of primo is pretty standard for me and then 40 mg of anavar... I have not ran anavar in several years but don't want to deal with winstrol getting to me after 4-5 weeks... Hopefully anavar will be my friend here and not an enemy anymore LOL... The cycle will be 12 weeks... Anavar will be ran the first 6 weeks.. I will do my best to keep a few updates a week and will also do my best to keep everything on track! Enjoy...

Fuck em if they don't like it, its for you and the family and what you want and need, no need to explain yourself for anyone, the real ones who are here already know what it is and we support you brother, I can't wait to see the results as I know you work hard as hell and do everything properly, let's get these results 💪

Hey man glad to hear from you! You the man I remember your old videos before God knows what youtube did to them. They seem to keep the best content for themselves.

I got no advice for you. I want to see those results tho!!!

Fuck em if they don't like it, its for you and the family and what you want and need, no need to explain yourself for anyone, the real ones who are here already know what it is and we support you brother, I can't wait to see the results as I know you work hard as hell and do everything properly, let's get these results 💪
i really appreciate that brother... thank you!

looks good man, the muscle memory will come back fast. most of us are responsible enough to know exactly what is going on and are in the same boat so look forward to see your quick come back.
absolutely bro, you know the drill! thanks for the support man!

Hey man glad to hear from you! You the man I remember your old videos before God knows what youtube did to them. They seem to keep the best content for themselves.

I got no advice for you. I want to see those results tho!!!
whats up bro... glad to see you! i appreciate the support!

Good luck with your cycle bro. It's been about a year for me and I'm overdue for a cycle as well.

This is a good cycle for recomp and quality , not perfect to gain mass. keep posting evolution

Keep good work , the important is be happy skinny sick or with muscle we should always do what we love most and be happy , not hungry all time

no fucking shit... and i CLEARLY said that i was NOT trying to gain mass... SMFH.. you are something else man... fuck... so annoying!

is the high levels of testosterone making you angry? Why do you keep saying fuck? @MONSTRO just made a supportive comment the guy is from Portugal with moderate English.

Keep good work , the important is be happy skinny sick or with muscle we should always do what we love most and be happy , not hungry all time
Smfh. Please stop posting in my threads. Im asking u kindly now. Please ignore me and i will do the same with you

Really looking forward to this one. I know what your work ethic is like and combined with high quality DS products, this will be an epic cycle. Enjoy brother!