Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Domestic-Supply Beligas HGH and BPC157 Recovery Cycle Log

Wednesday October 9 2024
@domestic-supply.com

The amateur bodybuilder who I became friends with, he approached me today at the gym looked at me for a few seconds and goes, so what are you doing April 18th ?

He asked me moving forward if I would be open to competing with him at shows he enters and travel with him for shows split the cost of things and push each to be our best version, he is 28 I'm 36 both enhanced lifters, both going for a pro card eventually and both amateur at this stage in the game.

We will see first how my first one goes and if I like it and can contiune i will consider his hospitality and very kind offer of helping me and entering shows together in the future, it could be another thing that pushes me and him long term and I can help him as well.

He did make a joke that both of our legs sucked but we have damn good upper bodies 😂😂 i agreed with him lol.

I said probably nothing why ? His reply good you and me are going and entering the fox cities classic bodybuilding show. I said no the hell i am not, I am not ready, he said good, you have till April to reach peak condition, I have your number, I immediately thought in my head, well I can't back out now, I guess that will be my first show.

Talk about back up against the wall and feet in the fire... that made me really damn scared and nervous, he said if I compete as a true novice I can compete twice that day in the same show.

Push day today went very well. I hit a new pr on decline bench 230lbs for 10 clean reps.

I also decided I'd switch it up and get back into training dips, first set was bodyweight the two working sets, I decided I need to push and force growth, I hung two thick heavy chains around my traps, I hit 2 sets of 10 very hard fucking reps, not sure the weight of the chains, it was fun.

Push Day

Decline Barbell Bench
1x15@185lbs
1x10@225lbs
1x10@230lbs

Barbell Flat Bench
2x8@185lbs
1x15@155lbs

Incline Chest Press Machine
1x15@220lbs
1x8@230lbs
1x8@240lbs

Pec Deck Machine
1x15@180lbs
1x12@195lbs
1x12@210lbs

Weighted Dips
1x15@bodyweight (225lbs)
2x10@bodyweight + two heavy chains
( not sure the weight of the chains)

Dumbell Pull-Over
1x15@45lbs
2x12@50lbs

Seated Machine Shoulder Press
1x12@144lbs
1x8@132lbs
1x15@100lbs

Tricep Rope Push-Down
2x12@110lbs
1x15@100lbs

Tricep V-Grip Pressdown
1x15@120lbs
2x12@110lbs

Tricep Cable Extension
1x15@120lbs
2x12@110lbs

Cardio
Stair Stepper
Duration 30 minutes
Lvl 2
60 floors climbed
160 calories burned

1000005353.jpg

1000005350.jpg

1000005351.jpg

1000005352.jpg
In his way he gave you a HUGE thumbs up

Tuesday October 15 2024

@domestic-supply.com

This is by far my best work this year with chest. I was so worried and cautious for so many years with my shoulder, once I discovered decline benching that all changed for me.

I hope all of you will be as fired up about this as I am sharing it with all of you, it too my untill 36 years or age, I finally did it! I joined the 315lb bench club 🥳 I hit it for a single today, I couldn't believe it when it happened.

I did this the smart way and worked my way into 315lbs, I had experienced spotters for all of my heavier sets today on decline so I can ensure I was safe as possible.

Also the heavy chains I utilize for dips I found out are 25lbs each chain, so tracking that and adding my bodyweight plus the chain weight my max dips right now are 300lbs for 5 reps.

I had no idea I was doing dips at 250lbs, 275lbs and 300lbs, it all makes sense how that movement transfered into my decline bench and why I was able to hit it.

The powerlift guys spotting me gave me excellent tips and techniques before all my heavy sets and corrected my bad ones and it all worked beautifully, originally the plan was 1 rep at 250lbs, then I said no 25Ilbs I can hit this, that turned into 5 reps, 275lbs turned into 5 reps and that turned into 315lbs for a single.

Having those powerlifter guys in my ear telling me you got this you are going to do it, your strong we believe in you, man that fired me up so much I did way more than I intended on doing, this gym community has made shuch a difference for me and my strength with what I have available.

Push Day

Decline Bench Press ( slow controlled )
1x15@205lbs
2x8@225lbs
1x5@255lbs
1x5@275lbs
1x1@315lbs

Dips ( bodyweight + 25lb chains )
1x15@250lbs
1x8@275lbs
1x5@300lbs

Incline Chest Press Machine