Domestic-supply.com reviews and special offers

dylangemelli

V.I.P.
I just placed an order. The QR code would not work, so I typed it in by hand. The conformation I got from Coinbase matched though. I am not a regular user of cryptos, so please excuse my ignorance, but how do you know who the Bitcoin came from?
This needs to be sent by private message man, come on! Im not trying to be a jerk but this is common sense 🤦‍♂️

Blackthorne

I placed an order the night of March 24th and received it on the 27th! I was impressed. I bought two 10 ml vials of Testocyp made by Alpha-Pharma. They came in sealed boxes with a serial number and a scratch off code. They have an app that allows you to verify that the product is legitimate, I checked mine and they were indeed legit. It is not like a lottery card, you have to use something more aggressive than a coin. My work knife did the trick. I pinned 1/4 of an ml in my left delt because I had been experiencing severe PIP from the suatanon I had been using, so I am a bit wary. I can tell I did the injection but it is just the normal "I got a shot" tension and not at all painful so far. I am very happy with Domestic-Supply, and Greg was very helpful.

Attachments

dylangemelli

V.I.P.
I placed an order the night of March 24th and received it on the 27th! I was impressed. I bought two 10 ml vials of Testocyp made by Alpha-Pharma. They came in sealed boxes with a serial number and a scratch off code. They have an app that allows you to verify that the product is legitimate, I checked mine and they were indeed legit. It is not like a lottery card, you have to use something more aggressive than a coin. My work knife did the trick. I pinned 1/4 of an ml in my left delt because I had been experiencing severe PIP from the suatanon I had been using, so I am a bit wary. I can tell I did the injection but it is just the normal "I got a shot" tension and not at all painful so far. I am very happy with Domestic-Supply, and Greg was very helpful.
excellent brother, thanks for the review! keep us updated on your results!

thank you bro for your review)