Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DomesticSupply Issues

Simon

V.I.P.
Logger
Have any of you experienced issues with DS? I place an order earlier this week and was split between two warehouses. Once I provided proof of payment I asked for two separate tracking numbers and only got 1.

Regardless, the order showed up yesterday but was only part of the order. I emailed asking for the remainder of the order and they said theyd get me a tracking number today. The response I got was, "sorry for delay , you will receive second tracking number today." That was 8 hours ago.

This was a considerably large order too, would have thought a little more care had gone into it. Customer service has been great in the past up to this point. I would think there would be some type of urgency on their behalf or an expedited shipping. Might have to start shopping elsewhere.

Every source has issues from time-to-time brother. I read alot of good things about DS. I rep for a completely different source and yet I maintain I read nothing but good things about them. The fact that they reached out to, self admittedly, hours ago seems pretty honest to me. I have no idea what they have going on behind the scenes but take it from another source, we go through leaps and bounds to get people their product. All the major suppliers are damn near making magic happen to get people their gear. You cant get this stuff from the grocery store. Yet we make packs land in people mailboxes like Santa Clause. Give it a bit more time my brother.

Pcushion

Every source has issues from time-to-time brother. I read alot of good things about DS. I rep for a completely different source and yet I maintain I read nothing but good things about them. The fact that they reached out to, self admittedly, hours ago seems pretty honest to me. I have no idea what they have going on behind the scenes but take it from another source, we go through leaps and bounds to get people their product. All the major suppliers are damn near making magic happen to get people their gear. You cant get this stuff from the grocery store. Yet we make packs land in people mailboxes like Santa Clause. Give it a bit more time my brother.

Pcushion
I appreciate your feed back. I will say DS has since responded, very well I might add. Their product and delivery time has been on point. Did get tracking today, should be here tomorrow! Thanks.

it sounds like all that happened is your order got split.

that is for your protection my man, plus it protects a large order from being lost.

they know what they are doing and the main thing is your safely get your package

Have any of you experienced issues with DS? I place an order earlier this week and was split between two warehouses. Once I provided proof of payment I asked for two separate tracking numbers and only got 1.

Regardless, the order showed up yesterday but was only part of the order. I emailed asking for the remainder of the order and they said theyd get me a tracking number today. The response I got was, "sorry for delay , you will receive second tracking number today." That was 8 hours ago.

This was a considerably large order too, would have thought a little more care had gone into it. Customer service has been great in the past up to this point. I would think there would be some type of urgency on their behalf or an expedited shipping. Might have to start shopping elsewhere.
@Simon most sources will split packages into 2-3 or even 4 for security and safety, don't worry Greg @domestic-supply.com is legit and trusted.

I appreciate your feed back. I will say DS has since responded, very well I might add. Their product and delivery time has been on point. Did get tracking today, should be here tomorrow! Thanks.
@Simon see Greg always resolves.

In Greg we trust, you have no problems just wait a bit

hello,bro
we always write email that we ship within 48h and provide tracking number within 24h after shipping for security reasons.
sometimes we can ship the next day, sometimes even the same day, but sometimes because of volume - we can ship within 48h.
so don't worry)
and you can always see on our website from how many warehouse you are ordering - also in shopping cart)
if you need any further assistance - please don't hesitate to contact me)

hello,bro
we always write email that we ship within 48h and provide tracking number within 24h after shipping for security reasons.
sometimes we can ship the next day, sometimes even the same day, but sometimes because of volume - we can ship within 48h.
so don't worry)
and you can always see on our website from how many warehouse you are ordering - also in shopping cart)
if you need any further assistance - please don't hesitate to contact me)
All is well. I should have never doubted. I'm still getting used to how all of this works. DS remains my go to.

you have no worries my friend...DS is the best in the biz.. Your 2nd part will come and you will be extremely happy. put your mind to ease @domestic-supply.com is the GOAT bro just hang tight

Hey bro.. i completely get stresses with things like this , its perfectly normal, but making a post like that wasnt really necessary UNLESS you just get blown off or treated like trash, which then i would expect a post complaining but as you can see, things in this industry are way different.. this isnt an amazon or wal mart order type of thing.. you also have to pay attention that a lot of places ship from different warehouses etc.. you also have a ton of reps you can message first as well.. im glad everything worked out and would expect nothing less than that but please be mindful because negative posts hurt anyone even if its cleared up or a misunderstanding..

Keep us updated on the results from your stack!