Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DomesticSupply Issues

Hey bro.. i completely get stresses with things like this , its perfectly normal, but making a post like that wasnt really necessary UNLESS you just get blown off or treated like trash, which then i would expect a post complaining but as you can see, things in this industry are way different.. this isnt an amazon or wal mart order type of thing.. you also have to pay attention that a lot of places ship from different warehouses etc.. you also have a ton of reps you can message first as well.. im glad everything worked out and would expect nothing less than that but please be mindful because negative posts hurt anyone even if its cleared up or a misunderstanding..

Keep us updated on the results from your stack!
Understood and noted. It will not happen again. Thank you for your guidance and holding me accountable. Anavar/test log here; https://anabolex.com/community/threads/simon-trt-log.7193/

Will post regarding delivery over the weekend. Will also start a new log mid to end of June.

G2G, DM coming through. Discreetly shipped and packed for safety. Orders made Monday delivered by Friday. Hats off to DS.

Attachments

• 20230421_151514.jpg
    20230421_151514.jpg
    358.8 KB · Views: 69
  • 20230421_151701.jpg
    20230421_151701.jpg
    332.5 KB · Views: 64