Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gearpro Issues?

Has anyone else had issues ordering with gearpro? I was referred from a trusted friend who hasn't had any problems with gearpro and has been a trusted customer for several years. I placed an order and the first package never showed up. Tracking said shipping label was created but nothing else. Gearpro said he reshipped package but still tracking is saying only shipping label created. Has anyone else had this problem?

Has anyone else had issues ordering with gearpro? I was referred from a trusted friend who hasn't had any problems with gearpro and has been a trusted customer for several years. I placed an order and the first package never showed up. Tracking said shipping label was created but nothing else. Gearpro said he reshipped package but still tracking is saying only shipping label created. Has anyone else had this problem?
@Brinkman23 gearpro is known as a scammer source, I hate to say it but you should have checked with us first before ordering.

ugfreak will never let you down. go with them. para pharma gear is worth it

I have never heard of them myself... it is so important to read reviews, REAL user feedback, look for user progress photos and bloodwork posts... You can easily see through searches that the most reputable and most trusted is @domestic-supply.com !