dragon ordnance problems

MrBurns

I tried to resolve this with dragon ordnance but he is ignoring me now completele. He wouldn't even contact me on the forum. For those that are thinking of trusting @Dragon Ordnance, don't trust him he's a selective scammer. Very smart and good at sending fake raw materials.

I would like to add my own bad experience with @Dragon Ordnance. I got to know this supplier through SST and ordered 10 vials of HCG 5000iu. What I received was ten vials of white power without any labels. I thought they didn't want to waste any money to print labels. I started using it last week with 600iu subc Thu, Mon, and Thu, the last dose being on yesterday. Now, I have lost my libido, which my wife had complained too high until I started taking this fake HCG from @Dragon Ordnance.

RazorRamon46

Growing Newb
I would like to add my own bad experience with @Dragon Ordnance. I got to know this supplier through SST and ordered 10 vials of HCG 5000iu. What I received was ten vials of white power without any labels. I thought they didn't want to waste any money to print labels. I started using it last week with 600iu subc Thu, Mon, and Thu, the last dose being on yesterday. Now, I have lost my libido, which my wife had complained too high until I started taking this fake HCG from @Dragon Ordnance.
Dragon ordanance has no been exposed as a total scammer, not selective scammer. Your review is just one more proof he's lying and scamming. The word on the street is that he's been sending fake raw materials and counterfeit raws for a long time. He as just caught.

RealQuadzilla40

V.I.P.
Red
Another review proving dragon ordnance is a scammer and sends fake raw powders.

going2cycle

V.I.P.
Another bad review for dragon ordnance, when is this guy going to go out of business for scamming people? :(

Dunlap

My review of da

starboy

V.I.P.
My review of da
Another bad review for @Dragon Ordnance and he refuses to answer any allegations of scamming or counterfeiting, strange.