Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EQ cycle observations

bro this thread is funny to me cause steve being ganged up on so funny to see but he wiping the floor with everyone on his own.

i think some of you make good points but i think you confused. Steve arguing if you need to inject testosterone in every cycle, not arguing against TRT or arguing that old people shouldn't use test for HRT or that test is not good to use in a cycle. he saying you don't always have to inject test in a cycle and he not wrong. and i don't see any evidence in your posts that he wrong. lots of guys run cycle with no test throughout history and they alive, lots of guys run oral only cycles and do good including me. Arnold still alive and well and he like 85 doing better than most bodybuilders, he ran primo, dbol, deca. that is what they ran in 70's, no test. ask anyone from that era

Also steve is right tren is strong than test. you telling me that 500mg tren less strong than 500mg of test or that 100mg anadrol weaker than 100mg of test? no way man. lots of steroids better than test depending on goal. EQ better than test for endurance for example. test bad for endurance. that is why people run many types of steroids and don't just use test every cycle. sources geared to bodybuilders sell 20 different steroids, which source just sells test? they would go out of bidnessnext day.

no horse in the fight but so far steve winning debate by wide margin, don't see any proof he wrong. would like to see more proof to change my mind beside 'broscience'... think good topic here though ladies, glad tazz and ramrock posting and didn't run away and willing to challenge the experts. make some good points and i learning too but damn

LOL? Who said test is stronger than tren?? Steve you still provided no studies, all you say is Aronold did this, Arnold did that.

Sorry but all i see is some BS. You stating we don’t need to run test is saying that we can temporality HRT with steroids and we don’t need testosterone, FACT.

I think your misunderstood your queen for a pawn on your “checkmate”.

“Arnold still alive and well and he like 85 doing better than most bodybuilders, he ran primo, dbol, deca. that is what they ran in 70's, no test. ask anyone from that era”

Do you have access to Aronolds private medical records proving this? No. You don’t. You don’t know the price he paid or is currently paying. Everyone looks fine on the outside. Not everybody advertising every time they have negative health problems publicly.

bro this thread is funny to me cause steve being ganged up on so funny to see but he wiping the floor with everyone on his own.

i think some of you make good points but i think you confused. Steve arguing if you need to inject testosterone in every cycle, not arguing against TRT or arguing that old people shouldn't use test for HRT or that test is not good to use in a cycle. he saying you don't always have to inject test in a cycle and he not wrong. and i don't see any evidence in your posts that he wrong. lots of guys run cycle with no test throughout history and they alive, lots of guys run oral only cycles and do good including me. Arnold still alive and well and he like 85 doing better than most bodybuilders, he ran primo, dbol, deca. that is what they ran in 70's, no test. ask anyone from that era

Also steve is right tren is strong than test. you telling me that 500mg tren less strong than 500mg of test or that 100mg anadrol weaker than 100mg of test? no way man. lots of steroids better than test depending on goal. EQ better than test for endurance for example. test bad for endurance. that is why people run many types of steroids and don't just use test every cycle. sources geared to bodybuilders sell 20 different steroids, which source just sells test? they would go out of bidnessnext day.

no horse in the fight but so far steve winning debate by wide margin, don't see any proof he wrong. would like to see more proof to change my mind beside 'broscience'... think good topic here though ladies, glad tazz and ramrock posting and didn't run away and willing to challenge the experts. make some good points and i learning too but damn
thanks man, it is still important to try and educate as much as possible and stay patient. sometimes people just want to reach out and argue for attention on forums. eventually they will learn and come back and thank me. happens everytime :)

next podcast I will hit this topic hard and heavy so stay tuned.

and tazz, still love you buddy but cmon man, a month ago you PM'd me asking me about this very topic and i explained the same thing to you and you thanked me and said that was cool. now a month later you want to argue with me. cmon bro, don't waste my time PM'ing me for advice if you just gonna waste more of my time arguing with me.

thanks man, it is still important to try and educate as much as possible and stay patient. sometimes people just want to reach out and argue for attention on forums. eventually they will learn and come back and thank me. happens everytime :)

next podcast I will hit this topic hard and heavy so stay tuned.

and tazz, still love you buddy but cmon man, a month ago you PM'd me asking me about this very topic and i explained the same thing to you and you thanked me and said that was cool. now a month later you want to argue with me. cmon bro, don't waste my time PM'ing me for advice if you just gonna waste more of my time arguing with me.
It makes zero sense, I thanked you for your viewpoint out of respect, but it doesn’t add up. I respect your viewpoint, but I don’t respect it when you give this as advice to other people.

I did not PM for “advice”, i PM’d to see why you believed this as your opinion, I thanked you for your time out of respect, but I do not agree with it.

I do respect you still though and your knowledge, I like your podcasts, however, tbis specific topic, I am NOT comfortable with you giving to others. You are fine to have your opinion, but don’t make arguements trying to convince people who use test as a base as to why it’s “bad”. Carry your opinion, but don’t spread it as factual news.
I’m not on bad terms with you nor do I want to argue with you. We all aren’t here to play child games and argue like 3 year olds. I simply stated I disagree, and you came at me requesting all this proof and egging me on to why I disagree. I simply told you my opinion.

No hard feelings. Trust me. Just a bro conversation.

It makes zero sense, I thanked you for your viewpoint out of respect, but it doesn’t add up. I respect your viewpoint, but I don’t respect it when you give this as advice to other people.

I did not PM for “advice”, i PM’d to see why you believed this as your opinion, I thanked you for your time out of respect, but I do not agree with it.

I do respect you still though and your knowledge, I like your podcasts, however, tbis specific topic, I am NOT comfortable with you giving to others. You are fine to have your opinion, but don’t make arguements trying to convince people who use test as a base as to why it’s “bad”. Carry your opinion, but don’t spread it as factual news.
I’m not on bad terms with you nor do I want to argue with you. We all aren’t here to play child games and argue like 3 year olds. I simply stated I disagree, and you came at me requesting all this proof and egging me on to why I disagree. I simply told you my opinion.

No hard feelings. Trust me. Just a bro conversation.
this forum is to debate and discuss topics. I love to debate this shit. I do get triggered by it cause i live and breathe this shit, however if you have followed me over the years it is obvious i am always learning and am very open to changes unlike other guys i have tangled with. I only ask that others are the same way, this is very important in fitness cause this shit does change over time. it is like an old NFL coach still hammering his players, you gotta learn new tricks too. trust me i am on sports forums too, a bunch of egotistical dudes arguing shit that will never get proved so it is just 1 big circle.

also I wasn't egging you on, I just wanted to hear why you disagreed. I really wish guys would post up more stuff then "i disagree" or "i agree". that isn't helping out. trust me sometimes i am guilty of it too we got a lot of shit to post, but i think it is important to discuss this stuff and always are welcome to hear other points of view. I wish i could invite you on the podcast to give you a chance to debate me 1 on 1 where i could actually convince you on my reasoning but it doesn't seem like you have any open-ness. I respect that you are uncomfortable and think you are saving people, however in certain situations it is indeed counter productive to use test in a cycle. and in other situations it is a positive. I will give you 2 examples of when you shouldn't do it and 2 where you should. you should experiment with what i am saying because that is another problem, guys never did it so make assumptions

shouldn't

1. if you are prone to gyno or have had a history of estrogenic issues. in this case why in the world use testosterone? just use dry compounds

2. stacking with certain steroids and certain doses. example 500mg of tren, why in the world would you add estrogenic and androgenic sides? makes no sense. i always tell guys to use anavar or tbol, mild steroids with tren. i am VERY uncomfortable when guys tell people to use a lot of test with tren. it is very counter productive. or using anadrol with test. can you say estrogen heaven? not only does anadrol bind to estrogen receptors but now you are adding aromatizing too? why? or stacking with MENT, get ready to wear a bra doing that. or how about superdrol? talk about toxic, why would you wreck your liver stacking anything?

bonus: ahead of a competition who uses test? nobody. you always cut it off about 3 weeks ahead of time depending on the esters. this is how i setup all my clients. i will have them on prop and have them drop the prop 2 weeks out. you gotta cut out all aromatizing compounds and get on mast and winny to dry out.

should:

1. when you stack a mild steroid like primo or eQ. adding in some test in there gives the cycle a nice androgenic kick. example 500mg EQ/primo with 150-200mg of test is a good stack
2. TRT. although you can use other steroids for HRT. test is best here because it is cheap, legal, and easy to get a script. you aren't getting a HRT script for primo or tren, but those 2 steroisd HAVE A HISTORY of being used in humans for muscle wasting and HRT-like medical issues. if you research the history it is true, they aren't vet steroids historically

I'm hoping you and others have atleast OPENED YOUR horizons on this information and will research it more and yes try it yourselves. you might actually one day look back and think steve was right