Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Euro pharmacies vs Pivotal Labs

emerspan

hi anabolex, I'm looking at different brands trying to figure out what to use. Checked both EP and Pivotal but they look similar, which one would you recommend I buy?
Products I need are winstrol, trenbolone and testosterone (sust or enan)
I also need AIs and PCT

I've tried both Pivotal and Euro pharmacies. IMO EP is a better brand but pivotal is fine too. Stick to Euro pharma if you have to make 1 choice.

To all readers, any source that this community is currently approving, is good.
Just look at the sources, look at the items from everyone, see what products and company suits your needs.

You have a few good sources, mods approving them, and reps all over from all sources here. win win situation..

I wish back in the early days we had it so simple and easy. :)

DOMESTIC AND INTERNATIONAL IS OPEN!
www.puritysourcelabs.ru
After a short winter recess
rMZfEAu.png

Click below for direct store access
(Please allow site to update if it does not show prices)

You'll never be wasting money when you buy www.Euro-pharmacies.net gold line
EP's gold is like none other, because it is a stabilizer; it is an insurance policy in this market that you're getting PURITY
EP Gold-Line isn't really made of gold, it's made of sweat, determination and a hard to find alloy called guts
with the added advantages known as "QUALITY".

www.puritysourcelabs.ru into the new GOLD-LINE series this year​

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Anabolex-Chuck NOT APPORVED Euro Pharmacies Underground 12
Richardbrown Napsgear: Product of the Week Winner: Testosterone Enanthate (Euro-Pharmacies) Underground 14
ckcrown84 Team Euro Pharmacies - Cycle Design Thoughts - Underground 4
ckcrown84 Video Series - Euro Pharmacies - 3 Part Video Underground 1
ckcrown84 Euro Pharmacies - Competition Underground 6
ckcrown84 Euro Pharmacies - Bench Press 285 x 22 Underground 8
ckcrown84 Euro Pharmacies - Progress Photos Underground 5
ckcrown84 The Next Chapter - Euro Pharmacies Underground 9
ckcrown84 Euro Pharmacies - Bench Workout - 275x25 Underground 9
ckcrown84 Euro Pharmacies - Physique Update Underground 7
Vision NEW TRT blend from Euro-Pharmacies, sponsored by PSL TestE200/MastE200 - 400mg/mL Underground 2
ckcrown84 Leaning Out and Injury Recovery - Euro Pharmacies Underground 10
P Super Powers by Euro-Pharmacies from P.S.L. Underground 5
Vision Does the carrier oil matter? For PSL using Euro-Pharmacies it does! Underground 5
Jayne Scott Approved UPsteroid Product of the Month of July (EURO-PHARMA) Underground 39
Jayne Scott Approved UPsteroid Product of the Month Promo (EURO-PHARMA) Underground 40
Jayne Scott Approved Upsteroid Product of the Week Promo (SUSTANON - EURO-PHARMA) Underground 43
Jayne Scott Approved UPsteroid Product of the Week Promo (SUSTANON - EURO-PHARMA) Underground 43
Jayne Scott Approved UPsteroid Product of the Week Promo Extended (Dianabol - Euro Pharma) Underground 42
Jayne Scott Approved UPsteroid Product of the Week Promo (Dianabol - Euro Pharma) Underground 41
Jayne Scott Approved UPsteroid Product of the Month Promo - All Products - ULTIMA (USA) + EURO-PHARMA (EUROPE/USA) Warehouses Underground 43
Steroidify Rep 📢 Warehouse Reboot - Many Discounts - Euro, Pfizer And More Underground 13
Jayne Scott UPsteroid 2 In 1 Product Of The Week Promo (SUSTANON - EURO PHARMA) Underground 39
Jayne Scott UPsteroid Product Of The Week - Dianabol (EURO-PHARMA) Underground 34
Jayne Scott UPsteroid Product Of The Week - Sustanon (Euro Pharma) Underground 32
Jayne Scott UPsteroid Product Of The Week Promo - ANAVAR (EURO PHARMA) Underground 37