Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Excessive gas

zeryuin

I've upped my protein to close to 300 to 350 g a day
ever since I've done that my gut has not been well. I'm having a lot of gas and I'm farting up a storm especially when I move around or if I'm at the gym or something.
I’m eating a lot of eggs, steak, beef, and chicken
I like a lot of protein because it prevents me from consuming a lot of carbs and keeps my cravings down. What should i do going forward?

you don't need that much protein to reach your fitness goals

if you are a nose tackle in the NFL or a sumo wrestler maybe. but not for a normal person lol. you only need to average 100-120g of protein a day as a weight lifter. that is it. and its an average!

I've upped my protein to close to 300 to 350 g a day
ever since I've done that my gut has not been well. I'm having a lot of gas and I'm farting up a storm especially when I move around or if I'm at the gym or something.
I’m eating a lot of eggs, steak, beef, and chicken
I like a lot of protein because it prevents me from consuming a lot of carbs and keeps my cravings down. What should i do going forward?
if you get gas you need probiotics and digestive enzymes

but dont start 50 grams start 20grams psyllium and go up every few days

How big are you? You likely don't need close to that much protein to make gains......like half as much.

You can also try taking digestive enzymes before meals and psyllium husk as well.