Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Failure on ashop.in

culeko

Just an overall crappy cycle
I did 400mgs testosterone enanthate
500mgs sustanon
350mgs primobolan
My results were poor. Only put on 3 pounds in 12 weeks
An absolute joke. I also developed gynecomastia on cycle too

Always educate yourself with reviews, user feedback threads, progress pictures etc. My preference is to stick with the most trusted places out there, and that is in all aspects of anything... my best experiences have always come with Domestic Supply!

Domestic Supply is who I would strongly recommend to use. They have a longstanding reputation, over a decade, as being at the top of the class! They have the best quality, customer service and have a large selection of the top brands one could want!

Domestic Supply is who I would strongly recommend to use. They have a longstanding reputation, over a decade, as being at the top of the class! They have the best quality, customer service and have a large selection of the top brands one could want!
i'm with you

domestic supply you cannot go wrong. we love them. the absolute best

i waited for a pack from ashop.in for 4 weeks and never got a letter and never got a reship so go figure

That seems really odd. How do you only gain 3lbs but have enough estrogen issues to develop gyno. Sounds like another fake review.

Either way, you can't go wrong with Domestic-Supply. They have incredible quality products, great customer service, and super fast shipping.