Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2nd time using ashop.in

Semaj

I used ashop a year ago and was very happy. Product got to me in a few days very fast and the products seemed to work well for me. Fast forward again I gave them another shot and this time took 3 weeks to ship to me and the products aren’t doing anything for me. It is like bunk. Is this a selective scam?

I would strongly suggest that you stick with a REPUTABLE, TRUSTED and VERIFIED source... The first that would come to everyone's mind is Domestic Supply... OVER A DECADE as an industry leader, you will not find a more dependable and trusted source!

Alin has been around for like 20 years, I don't think he scams guys but MANY say he's a selective scammers. ashop.in is probably just shipping a Lot of packages and many don't get delivered internationally.

International sources always get called out, due to delivery issues. I doubt he doesn't want to ship you a pack whats the point? better he ship you one and keep your business right think about it.

I don't support ashop.in myself but I do see how he has issues with shipping from eastern europe.

I used ashop a year ago and was very happy. Product got to me in a few days very fast and the products seemed to work well for me. Fast forward again I gave them another shot and this time took 3 weeks to ship to me and the products aren’t doing anything for me. It is like bunk. Is this a selective scam?
Yes.