Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What a joke Ashop.to alin shop

seafle28

Was completely ripped off by alin shop
apparently these guys have been scamming people for years and they have reps who run back door deals with moderators on different forums
They are too cheap to pay for membership to places so they use PM system to make deals. Well once they get a hold of your bitcoin address they will hack you and steal it all. They stole $1000+ out of mine

apparently these guys have been scamming people for years and they have reps who run back door deals with moderators on different forums
They are too cheap to pay for membership to places so they use PM system to make deals. Well once they get a hold of your bitcoin address they will hack you and steal it all. They stole $1000+ out of mine
Crazy stuff! Feel bad for you, Anabolex offers reliable sources though like UPsteroid amongst many other great sources.

This seems to be a common theme im seeing with them having a bad reputation... thats just not a good sign... check out reviews and user feedback and you can see that @domestic-supply.com is one of the best rated out there!

seems to be a lot of this lately. need to do a better job of using legit sources who you can trust

use napsgear

It seems the company continues to pop up with negative after negative after negative! This is clearly a sign to stay away from them! I say it every day that @domestic-supply.com is the very best out there and it is easy to see with reviews and user feedback!

I heard a lot of bad things about Ashop.to aka alinshop he used to be ashop.in I think or something like that. Major shipping problems and major problems with fake balkan coming in. If he comes and discusses it with the community I'm open to changing my mind.

I dont know if Ashop.to is real or fake but I do know he's not trusted on anabolex

Ashop.to comes off as sketchy as hell I don't trust him, he feels like a liar to me with the fake balkan

Ashop.to dont use him dont trust him until he explains all the fake balkan on the market is that from him or who?

I can't comment on alin but I did see many bad reviews on him as of late, is he shipping fakes or is that not him? I dont know really right now

my client never got his alin shop package not sure if scam or selective scam or shipping problem or what