Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Favorite orals to use

Gus500

here is my list and tell me yours: My favorite is dbol because I always get crazy good results on it at a low dosage, lots of strength, mass and mood enhancement. worst: anadrol, made me feel like ass on it, bad mood, lots of tiredness, bitchy. Anavar: way too expensive and didn't really do much for me I could have gotten with dbol cheap.

here is my list and tell me yours: My favorite is dbol because I always get crazy good results on it at a low dosage, lots of strength, mass and mood enhancement. worst: anadrol, made me feel like ass on it, bad mood, lots of tiredness, bitchy. Anavar: way too expensive and didn't really do much for me I could have gotten with dbol cheap.

Favorite oral list for me
Anavar
Winstrol
Dbol
Cardarine
Cardazol
Ostarine
Ostazol

im done with basically all steroids but if we are just talking oral steroids... winstrol is by far my favorite, followed by anadrol and proviron...

You didn't say please.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
S Whats your Favorite Cycle?? Steroids and SARMS 0
dylangemelli Video Unveiling Dylan Gemelli's Favorite Fitness Influencer Picks Steroids and SARMS 18
N What is your favorite testosterone option? Steroids and SARMS 20
dylangemelli Video My Top 5 Favorite Quest Bar Flavors: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 15
dylangemelli Video Dylan Gemelli's Top 5 Favorite Oral Steroids: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 16
dylangemelli Video Dylan Gemelli's Top 5 Favorite SARMS: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 16
B your favorite sarms stack is…. Steroids and SARMS 18
dylangemelli Video Dylan Gemelli's Least Favorite Steroids: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 17
dylangemelli Video Dylan Gemelli's Top 5 Favorite Steroids: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 16
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Podcast #403 – Testosterone and favorite Bodybuilder of all time Steroids and SARMS 11
C favorite cycle shout out Steroids and SARMS 8
T favorite fruits Steroids and SARMS 7
A favorite kitchen cooking tool/appliance Steroids and SARMS 8
E whats your favorite spot pin spot? Steroids and SARMS 6
dylangemelli What is your favorite SARM? Steroids and SARMS 8
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #42 - Bulking Cycle with Orals Para Pharma Steroids and SARMS 17
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #41 - 3 Orals Bulker with Euro Pharmacies Steroids and SARMS 16
B kickstarting vs. finisher orals? Steroids and SARMS 21
R Adding orals on cycle Steroids and SARMS 20
G How to use orals to kickstart Steroids and SARMS 20
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #7 - Trenbolone and Orals to bulk - Euro Pharmacies Steroids and SARMS 17
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Underground 19 Orals Only Bulk - Dbol, Anadrol, Tbol - Geneza Pharma Steroids and SARMS 14
K Sarms orals or liquid? Steroids and SARMS 19
A How to add orals to a cycle Steroids and SARMS 19
L Traveling with Orals....international through Customs??? Steroids and SARMS 29
L Stacking 2 orals Steroids and SARMS 19
A Adding in orals late Steroids and SARMS 16
P first 4 week orals geneza pharma Steroids and SARMS 10
U Orals causing acid at night Steroids and SARMS 14
Anabolex-Chuck Evolutionary.org Podcast #361 – Fatigue off cycle,kickstart with orals,winstrol... Steroids and SARMS 6
E acid reflux on orals Steroids and SARMS 7
Reno Are Orals Worth It? Steroids and SARMS 32
A stimulants with orals Steroids and SARMS 9
B orals after pct Steroids and SARMS 1