Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

kickstarting vs. finisher orals?

Beurosi

Wanted to get a conversation started about kick-starting with an oral steroid versus using them to finish a cycle
example if I was to do 12 weeks of testosterone at say 500 mg a week
what I be able to kick started with six weeks of an oral and then finish it with another oral for six weeks or do I need to take a break in between?

Wanted to get a conversation started about kick-starting with an oral steroid versus using them to finish a cycle
what I be able to kick started with six weeks of an oral and then finish it with another oral for six weeks or do I need to take a break in between?
i like to kick start with orals
6 weeks with anavar but no closer w/ orals
add n2guard for organ support

you should not run orals longer than 6 weeks in a row... you absolutely do not want to run them 12 weeks straight and there would need to be a gap in between... i have a video coming out discussing using sarms as a substitute instead of orals on a cycle and it will really be an eye opener and shine a ton of light on misconceptions and better ways to go about kickstarts and finishers!

if you want the best orals then head over to ugfreak.to!
para pharma is the best!

just do a kick start here for six weeks but don't finish the cycle with an oral unless you're competing

could kick start 4 weeks and finish 4 weeks with 4 week break in middle. I would not go 6 then 6 with oral hard on organs bro