Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to use orals to kickstart

gaifeol

I've been using injectable steroids for the past 2 years and have done four Cycles
I'm interested in using oral steroids as a buddy of mine highly recommended I use them as a Kickstart to my cycle
My Cycles have been really long and he said if I do a Kickstart with an oral I can shorten My Cycles to 12 weeks or less
my plan is to do 12 weeks of equipoise with testosterone and then kickstart with an oral. My choices are either anavar or winstrol
My goals are recomp and i am 28 years old and 215 pounds and tall. How do you recommend i set this one up?

I've been using injectable steroids for the past 2 years and have done four Cycles
I'm interested in using oral steroids as a buddy of mine highly recommended I use them as a Kickstart to my cycle
My Cycles have been really long and he said if I do a Kickstart with an oral I can shorten My Cycles to 12 weeks or less
my plan is to do 12 weeks of equipoise with testosterone and then kickstart with an oral. My choices are either anavar or winstrol
My goals are recomp and i am 28 years old and 215 pounds and tall. How do you recommend i set this one up?
anavar 50mgs kickstart 5 weeks with n2guard

mobster hates kickstarts lol

but i like them. it allows time for the long esters to start peaking. but it won't make or break a cycle

kickstart with anavar or dbol

im lost here.. using an oral kickstart should have no bearing on you running a shorter cycle.. you shouldnt be running cycles over 12 weeks with or without an oral.. it honestly sounds from the way you come across that you really do not actually know what you are even doing.. i would highly suggest asking more questions, reading more, watch videos and whatever other possible research you can do.. i bet you have never even done bloodwork once have you?