Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

favorite type of sweets?

I have a sweet tooth I guess it’s one of my addictions in life. It’s not that bad though I like to have something sweet maybe once or twice a week.
I’m also trying to get myself in better shape though so this is why I’m asking what are your favorite types of sweets that also have some sort of health benefits. Should I try maybe some chocolate?
Fruit as some guys have stated. In particular...atalfo mango, watermelon, cherries, honey do melon, cantaloupe, Cara cara oranges. When that won't cut it...green apple licorice...fantastic.

I have a sweet tooth I guess it’s one of my addictions in life. It’s not that bad though I like to have something sweet maybe once or twice a week.
I’m also trying to get myself in better shape though so this is why I’m asking what are your favorite types of sweets that also have some sort of health benefits. Should I try maybe some chocolate?
Not sure about benefits but really do love Sonic Strawberry cheesecake milkshake it's A Certified Jack Rabbit Slims $5 Fucking Delicious Milkshake.

Nasser El Sonbaty loved cheesecake and Vince Taylor loved ice cream so that's two off the bat that don't mind sweets.

Not sure about benefits but really do love Sonic Strawberry cheesecake milkshake it's A Certified Jack Rabbit Slims $5 Fucking Delicious Milkshake.

Nasser El Sonbaty loved cheesecake and Vince Taylor loved ice cream so that's two off the bat that don't mind sweets.
@Deca_Ready nasser died from a massive body failure not sure i would talk about him

@Deca_Ready you cycling now? tell us share?

@Deca_Ready nasser died from a massive body failure not sure i would talk about him

@Deca_Ready you cycling now? tell us share?
Nasser El Sonbaty is my all time favorite bodybuilder of all time except for Dorian Yates in high school. Didn't realize you are trolling but I don't participate in forced conversations such as this; good day to you Mr Troll hope it all works out for you better tomorrow

Nasser El Sonbaty is my all time favorite bodybuilder of all time except for Dorian Yates in high school. Didn't realize you are trolling but I don't participate in forced conversations such as this; good day to you Mr Troll hope it all works out for you better tomorrow
My bad lol what I'm doing is based on something that worked really well in 2008 minus a few changes. In the mid 2000's after the Chris Benoit AS witch hunt I couldn't get ahold of anything constantly without any issues besides tren kits so I would do tren blasts and cruises and ended up at 280 plus then would get ahold of some test some times and get bumped up to 310.

So now in the present tried a few blasts with tren/cyp/winny or dbol then a trt 500mg. Wasn't really working so now I'm doing a cruise on high test (1250cyp) and the blast will be test cyp 600/tren 800/ winny 50mg 8 weeks then back on the trt 1800 cyp for 8 weeks then cyp 600/masteron enan 800mg/dbol 50mg 8 weeks then trt at 1800 or go up to 2400.

Will keep going up on the test every trt but like the hare and the tortoise not working through injuries or anything foolish no 20 year old bs lol and sorry about earlier I guess we are all overly hormonal sobs up in here lol.

My bad lol what I'm doing is based on something that worked really well in 2008 minus a few changes. In the mid 2000's after the Chris Benoit AS witch hunt I couldn't get ahold of anything constantly without any issues besides tren kits so I would do tren blasts and cruises and ended up at 280 plus then would get ahold of some test some times and get bumped up to 310.

So now in the present tried a few blasts with tren/cyp/winny or dbol then a trt 500mg. Wasn't really working so now I'm doing a cruise on high test (1250cyp) and the blast will be test cyp 600/tren 800/ winny 50mg 8 weeks then back on the trt 1800 cyp for 8 weeks then cyp 600/masteron enan 800mg/dbol 50mg 8 weeks then trt at 1800 or go up to 2400.

Will keep going up on the test every trt but like the hare and the tortoise not working through injuries or anything foolish no 20 year old bs lol and sorry about earlier I guess we are all overly hormonal sobs up in here lol.
Was kind of interested in Craig Titus cycle it's basically taking everything except he would blast or cruise it but keep all the same compounds. Again very bad example but his cycle is posted up here

@Deca_Ready what do you mean "forced conversation"? and I aint no troll bro, no need to be negative with me. Just asking.

@STEROID MARKET I agree @Deca_Ready seems overplaying no
@Deca_Ready I dont get why you leaving bro :) we are all anabolex family here
why you so angry a

@STEROID MARKET I agree @Deca_Ready seems overplaying no need
First time with dbol had me doing and saying weird things. The stuff is strong but I was at my second job with trash talking woke snowflakes whom I called out week after week but all talk so left without a week's pay but two weeks removed am completely fine at another job with actual adults.

First time with dbol had me doing and saying weird things. The stuff is strong but I was at my second job with trash talking woke snowflakes whom I called out week after week but all talk so left without a week's pay but two weeks removed am completely fine at another job with actual adults.
Not the best time to converse with anyone period in that state; thought every interaction was an argument that's how bad I had to leave that job couldn't see the forest from the trees.

Not the best time to converse with anyone period in that state; thought every interaction was an argument that's how bad I had to leave that job couldn't see the forest from the trees.
@Deca_Ready yea dbol can go to your head for many, same with trenbolone too.

are you still on cycle whats your situation now? please share with anabolex family :)

Yeah bro all good now just have to watch the winny and especially dbol was excited to get to finally try them after having access to literally everything compared to my prime 15 years ago.

Anyway on 1500 test cypionate TRT cruise till this Saturday for 8 weeks now then for 8 weeks: 600 T.cypionate/800 Tren Enan and winny for the kick start.