Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

favorite type of sweets?

Yeah bro all good now just have to watch the winny and especially dbol was excited to get to finally try them after having access to literally everything compared to my prime 15 years ago.

Anyway on 1500 test cypionate TRT cruise till this Saturday for 8 weeks now then for 8 weeks: 600 T.cypionate/800 Tren Enan and winny for the kick start.
@Deca_Ready 150mgs you mean right not 1500mgs? :) haha thats huge

but your upcoming cycle sounds good, except the tren part
I would suggest a mod, to start only , you can always go up
500mgs testosterone cypionate /week
200mgs trenbolone enanthate /week
50mgs winstrol/d
7caps n2gaurd/d organ liver support

to start 2-3 weeks feel out how you are on tren coming back especially how dbol knocked you a bit

and listen, we can help you as a big anabolex family and guide you :)
can you share more with the family please?
how?
please start a new thread with your LOG journal, put up diet training cardio sleep and history and the whole anabolex family will guide you and support you , will take you 15min tops broly

To really guide you we need more info, we need you to share your diet, training, cardio, sleep, supplements etc log with us in a NEW thread, full log journal so our guidance is based on facts you provide.
We have 100s of years of experience between us, you need to post a LOG Journal with your stats (weight,height,age, years training, cycle history) diet, training, cardio, supplement, sleep details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum

top RIGHT (orange color button) you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My testosterone trenbolone winstrol cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

Yeah bro all good now just have to watch the winny and especially dbol was excited to get to finally try them after having access to literally everything compared to my prime 15 years ago.

Anyway on 1500 test cypionate TRT cruise till this Saturday for 8 weeks now then for 8 weeks: 600 T.cypionate/800 Tren Enan and winny for the kick st

@Deca_Ready 150mgs you mean right not 1500mgs? :) haha thats huge

but your upcoming cycle sounds good, except the tren part
I would suggest a mod, to start only , you can always go up
500mgs testosterone cypionate /week
200mgs trenbolone enanthate /week
50mgs winstrol/d
7caps n2gaurd/d organ liver support

to start 2-3 weeks feel out how you are on tren coming back especially how dbol knocked you a bit

and listen, we can help you as a big anabolex family and guide you :)
can you share more with the family please?
how?
please start a new thread with your LOG journal, put up diet training cardio sleep and history and the whole anabolex family will guide you and support you , will take you 15min tops broly

To really guide you we need more info, we need you to share your diet, training, cardio, sleep, supplements etc log with us in a NEW thread, full log journal so our guidance is based on facts you provide.
We have 100s of years of experience between us, you need to post a LOG Journal with your stats (weight,height,age, years training, cycle history) diet, training, cardio, supplement, sleep details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum

top RIGHT (orange color button) you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My testosterone trenbolone winstrol cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals
Yes of course

Yes 1500mg the low test cruise was only a band-aid wasn't progressing and I know my body long as it's either a test or another anabolic if you take enough time off one while on the other it works well like it's new again.
you hardcore bro :) looking forward to your log, you getting it up?

you hardcore bro :) looking forward to your log, you getting it up?

Already did but may have done it wrong. It's in the steroids section but I posted a thread.
yup I just approved the log :)